Chapter 9

Lisa was already heading to her class after walking Jennie to hers. There are a lot of students scattered along the hallway where she was passing by. Some were even looking at her but she couldn't care less. It's nothing unusual though.

"Lisa!"

Someone said and held her arm which made her flinch in surprise. She looked at the person and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What?" She said nonchalantly.

"I just want to ask if we could uhm, eat lunch together later, can we?" The blonde-haired girl asked.

What is this? An admirer? Lisa can't believe there are still girls who like her when she's already acting girly as well. She must be so pretty that she could attract both girls and boys. But lunch with this girl in front of her? She don't think so. She's going to eat with Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé.

"I'm sorry what is your name again, Miss?" Lisa asked and gave the girl an awkward smile.

"I'm Nancy, I'm the girl who bumped into you in the library a week ago. I'm sorry for that by the way." She said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Its okay Miss Nancy but I'm sorry I can't eat lunch with you. I already have someone to eat with later, oh actually they're three already. So I think, I'll pass."

"Okay, but I hope we could hang out next time." Nancy said hopefully, Lisa would say yes.

"I don't know. Let's see. By the way, I'll go ahead now before I get late for my class."

"Oh, okay I'm sorry for disturbing you. See you around then." The girl said and Lisa started walking away.

"Well I don't hope to see you again." Lisa mumbled underneath her breath and walked faster.

When she reached their classroom, their professor was still not around. Good for her. Just when she was about to take her seat. Jisoo went inside of their room along with a very familiar girl.

"Limari--I mean Lalisa! Look who's with me!" Jisoo said enthusiastically while dragging the other girl towards her.

"Wait, is this Lisa now? Wow, puberty hit you so good, man!" the other girl exclaimed.

Lisa just stood there staring at the two girls alternately, giving them questioning look.

'Help, I don't know this other person'

Lisa thought to her self. She scanned the girl's face, checking every detail trying to recall who the person was. Then it hit her, Jisoo said before that Seulgi was transferring to their school. This girl must be their Seulgi, the bear. That explains why she looked so familiar.

"Are you Seulgi?" Lisa asked for confirmation.

"Yes man, I'm glad you still remember me!" Seulgi hugged Lisa dramatically while Jisoo begun sulking.

"Yah! This is unfair. You remembered her but you didn't even recognize me until I told you who I was. What kind of a friend are you, Lalisa?" Jisoo said while wiping her non-existent tears.

"That's because she like me more than you." Seulgi smirked.

"By the why, Jisoo mentioned to me that you'll be coming here too but she didn't tell me it was today."

"I just got distracted, okay?"

"Distracted by what? By Chaeyoung?" Lisa teased and the other girl just glared at her.

"Who's Chaeyoung? Jisoo's girlfriend? She never told me she have one." Seulgi asked innocently.

"Of course not! Wtf, man? She will never be my girlfriend, never ever even if the sky falls down." Jisoo crossed her arms.