Chapter 10

"Nini, Chaeng, you're finally here. We want to introduce you to someone," Lisa said to the girls who just arrived at the cafeteria.

The two girls realized that Jisoo and Lisa was sitting with an unfamiliar girl to them. She might be the someone Lisa was talking about.

"Nini, Rosé, this is Kang Seulgi. She is our childhood friend and also she's a transferee here. And oh she's our classmate to be exact." Lisa introduced Seulgi to the girls.

Jennie was surprised to find out that Lisa have another childhood friend that she never mentioned to her. All this time she thought that she was the only childhood friend Lisa have. It kind of made her a bit jealous but she thought it's good though. It's good that Lisa made friends other than her. The more, the merrier they say.

"And Seul, these is Jennie and this is Chaeyoung. They both took up law. In fact, they're classmates." Lisa introduced them to Seulgi.

Seulgi smiled at the two before she spoke.

"So this is the one who stole Jisoo's chickens while this is the reason for Lisa's preten---"

"Kang Seulgi!" Jisoo and Lisa yelled at Seulgi stopping the latter from saying things she wasn't supposed to say.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My is mouth having a fatigue. I get it now by the way" she smiled and looked at Lisa apologetically.

Lisa just glared at her friend. She can't believe the latter almost exposed her. She swear she's going to roast Seulgi if she did.

"Jisoo! You freaking monster. How could you ruin my name to other people?!" Chaeyoung said in gritted teeth and glared at the chicken monster.

Here they go again, they're starting the never ending bickering.

"Yah it's the truth tho. And I didn't actually say your name. It was Lisa."

Jisoo said and pointed out to Lisa who just rolled her eyes in annoyance. They even dare to involve her with their arguments.

"Lalisa! I thought you were on my side. Why did you let me down boohoo." Rosé wiped her non-existent tears dramatically.

"Non-sense, I'm not siding anyone. And I didn't say your name to insult you or something. I just mentioned your name when I said that you didn't mean to take Jisoo's chickens. Now, can we all shut up and just get our foods so we could start eating?" Lisa said and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Jennie on the other hand went silent. She was trying figure out what Seulgi was about to say. Why must Lisa get mad at her friend for almost spilling something.

'I am the reason for Lisa's what?'

She kept on asking that to herself but she can't seem to figure it out. It's only making her head hurt. Now, she's starting to think that there are still a lot of things that she don't know about Lisa. Is the latter keeping something from her?

She just shrugged it off eventually, thinking that Lisa doesn't have to tell everything to her anyway. They're just friends it's not like they have to know everything about each other. But why does she fell bad though?

"Nini, you fine?" Lisa asked worriedly when she noticed Jennie's silence.

She have a hunch that it was about something Seulgi was about to say that changed Jennie's mood.

'Is she thinking about it? Hope she won't find it suspicious.'

"Yeah and by the way, nice to meet you Seulgi." Jennie said and smiled at Lisa's other friend

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It's nice to meet you Seulgi but please don't listen to everything that Jisoo tells you. She's kind of overeacting about things."