Chapter 31

I wake up and take a shower. After our argument last night I kind of just fell asleep without doing anything. I was still in my dress because I was too tired to take it off.

I get out of the shower and throw on some shorts and a hoodie. I had no idea where it came from, but it was comfortable and warm. I go downstairs and grab a blood bag from the basement. I walk past the cellar and Kai looked like he was still asleep. I felt bad for leaving him chained up all night. I go back upstairs and see Stefan in the kitchen.

"How is he?" He asks me.

"I don't know. I think he was still asleep." I shrug.

I drink some of the blood and pour the rest in a glass. I try to get the herbs out of the kitchen drawer, but the blood comes right back up. I throw up in the sink and Stefan holds my hair back. After I finish, Stefan hands me a napkin.

"So you can't drink blood." He says.

"Isn't that what you guys gave me while I was in the cellar?" I ask.

"Yes." He nods.

"Well then maybe I can't drink blood from the bag. I want to try animal blood to see if that'll work." I say.

"You want me to go get you something?"

"Please."

"Okay, I'll be right back." He leaves.

I go back downstairs and open the door to the cellar.

"Oh Mr.Parker." I sing. "Wake up." I kick his leg.

He groans and slowly looks up at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Time for breakfast." I smile. "And lunch and dinner. This is the only blood you get for the day, so make it last."

"I don't need you to feed it to me." He scoffs.

"Just open your mouth." I roll my eyes.

He opens his mouth and I pour the blood into it. He makes a sour face as he swallows it.

"What'd you put in it?" He gags.

"It's a secret." I grin. "Now, are you ready to talk?" I ask.

"Talk about what? How I want to rip out those little hearts and feed them to you?" He grins.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the," I pause. "chair today." I giggle.

"You're so funny." He says sarcastically.

"Thank you." I sit on the floor in front of him.

"Why're you wearing my hoodie?" He asks.

"This is yours? I was wondering where it came from."

"You got blood all over it." He rolls his eyes.

"It's one dot calm down."

"It's one dot calm down." He mocks me.

"Very mature."

"Thank you." He smiles.

"Kai we need to talk about the babies." I sigh.

"I regret having sex with you." He looks me in my eyes.

"You don't mean that." I shake my head.

"No, I do. The only reason I did was so that you would turn me. I was really hoping you would when you had your humanity off, but you didn't." He sucks his teeth. "Now I have what I wanted and you're useless." He laughs.

"Screw you." I tear up.

"Did I hurt the princess' feelings?" He chuckles.

"Nope." I wipe my eyes. "It doesn't matter why you slept with me. You still got me pregnant." I smile.

His smile fades and turns into a frown.

"How long do I have to stay like this?" He asks, changing the subject.

"Until I say you're good to go." I stand up. "And telling me you used me is not a good start." I walk out.

I go back upstairs and go outside. Stefan walks up with a bunny in his hand.

"No, I'm not feeding on a bunny." I say.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Look how cute it is. It's an innocent animal." I pet the bunny in his hand.

"I have an idea. Just stay out here. You're not going to want to see or hear this." He says as he walks past me.

He goes back inside. I sit down on the step. Thinking about what Kai said made me tear up again. I lied to him when I said that sex didn't mean anything to me. It means a lot ever since the incident. My virginity was stolen from me and that's something I can never get back. I couldn't just forget that. When I slept with Kai I felt like I was having sex for the first time. He asked me if I was sure before and he kept asking if I was okay. Now I know it was all fake.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asks.

I jump at the sound of his voice and quickly wipe my tears away. I turn around and see him holding a glass of blood.

"Nothing. What did you do to the bunny?" I ask, standing up.

"You don't want to know." He chuckles. "Here."

He hands me the glass and I drank it. My body instantly rejected it. I quickly turn around, so I don't throw up on Stefan.

"So, no bunny blood." He says.

I flip him off as I finish up. I wipe my mouth and turn to face him.

"Ugh, I don't know what to drink." I sigh.

"What blood does a pregnant vampire-witch drink?" Stefan asks. "Maybe there's something in your grimoires."

" I highly doubt it." I chuckle. "Maybe mother knows." I shrug.

"No, you're not going near her and her crazy family." He says.

"Stef it's okay. I'll be fine." I say.

"No you won't Natalia. We both know that."

"I'm going. There are other questions I want to ask her anyways." I walk past him and back into the house.

"What other questions?" He follows me.

"Stef, you and I both know that I'm not Giuseppes daughter. I want to know more about my real dad." I shrug.

"Woah, what do you mean you're not Giuseppes daughter?" Damon asks as he stops me on the stairs.

"Look at us. I look nothing like you guys and in case you haven't realized I'm a witch and your not. I want to know how." I push past him.

"Why?" They ask simultaneously.

"I just want to know okay." I huff and close my door, so I could change.

"We're not done talking about this." Damon says through the door.

"Yes we are." I say.

TBC// hope you enjoyed 🥰