s c h o o l

I stood in front of my homeroom classroom, knees shaking. Bags underneath my eyes, shown from the door window. I peeked through the window looking to see if any students were there, I arrived early hoping to blend in... from Kenma.

 A girl and a boy stood by my seat, kissing pretty passionately. I scrunched my face at the thought of my desk just standing there, through the whole thing. And it was flucking 5:00 in the morning.

Well, I can't go here. So, a journey to find a place starts. I hope there isn't anymore people here, I mean it's 5:00 in the morning.

I walked out of the school heading to the soccer bleachers, I stumbled a step, thinking of yesterday's sequence of events. I decided here and now to make a pledge.

"I, Natsu Hinata, pledge to never open a door without checking, I swear on my dad's grave" I solemnly pledged, cringing a bit at the word "dad". He taught me to not to swear, but he's not here and there just sentence enhancers.

I snorted at my joke, resuming my walk to the bleachers.

...

3:05 (end of the day)

I sat once again on the bleachers, doing my homework, presently watching the soccer club kick the ball. Speaking of which, I need to choose a club by the end of tomorrow. I looked down at my watch, 30 minutes had passed since I started my homework and now I'm finished.

I walked away from the soccer field toward the entrance of Nekoma High. I twirled my house keys on my pointer finger, it seemed to be travelling up my finger as I walked but I didn't notice, until it fell. I bent down to pick it up until a white bundle, ran away with it. 

Damn it, its that puppy. I just want to have the peace, I can never have.

I huffed, and let out a angry breath, chasing the dog.

Sorry, this chapter's pretty short, forgive me.

-YellowIsMyNewHappy