m y b r o t h e r ?

I stared at the oddly familiar face, repeating the same question in my head.

How does he know my name?

"Hey yo, Hinata what are you thinking about" A tall bald guy, stalked over with his arms raised, making me flinch. When I opened my eyes all the boys had turned their attention from me to the boy, only a few eyes glanced at me.

The team members shook the small boy who had called my name, asking him what he said. Sang had moved through the crowd of boys looking for an explanation of the situation.

Pushing through the crowd the boy called my name once more, making me tremble. I was unfamiliar with him, for all I know he could be a stalker.

"Natsu, it's me Shoyo", I froze once more staring into his eyes, which looked so similar to my dad's. 

"Natsu, it's me your brother" I felt tears well up in my eyes as his hair got blurry in my eyes. My brother? Before I knew it my I started to cry, his hands wrapped around me and pulled me into a hug.

"Mom's gonna be really happy" He whispered, I smiled at that.

T H E  E N D

I know you guys think, I'm a bitch, just ending the story. I'm sorry for letting down all your expectations like romance and all that good shit. I'm really sorry, you can cuss me out all you want. I'm sorry but thank you to those who stayed with me as I updated.

-YellowIsMyNewHappy