s e r i o u s l y

As, soon as I pulled the door opened something fell onto my feet. I look down ghastly at the sight. A face stared up at me, to be more specific a male.

I quickly pull my feet from underneath the guy's head causing him to hit his head on the ground. I mentally smacked my self. Just as I was about to bow down to say sorry, I smelt a addicting aroma of.. barbeque? I looked up to see 3 boys staring at me, then I realized there were laughing and talking surrounding me. I was in boy-topia. My eyes widened when I saw Kenma. Fluck. I slowly started to back up, until a voice pierced the distracted voices.

"Look the girl is awake" 

I quickly spin on my heel. And start running. I dared myself not to look back as I ran back through the hallways. I was on the school track team back in America, so if I do say so myself, I don't expect them to find me. 

This time, as I ran the hallways were different, more broader. I immediately knew I was running the right way. Another set of doors came into view, I didn't think twice before opening, eager to leave this maze.

I pushed the doors to find myself outside. I stood on a outside hall that led to a gym. I turned my head looking for somewhere else to run, a  hill came to view. A fence separated the school with the rest of the public. I ran toward it knowing it would be the most convenient way to escape.

I threw my school bag over the top, then I tugged the fence to make sure it was secure. After, I checked I latched my hands onto it, I grimaced at the cold, thin metal pulling on my hand as I climbed up the fence. I landed on my butt, groaning in pain I rubbed my backside.

I looked around I was surrounded by trees...

I'm clueless of where I am.

I muttered a few curses, before trudging through the trees. To the distance, I saw a familiar plateau road. Fluck my life, back to square 1.

Seriously, my life is flucked.

...

few hours later

I was tempted to go to sleep, but in order to maintain life, I gotta study. It felt like forever after I finished my homework. I stumbled over to my bed, immediately falling a sleep.