< INTRODUCTION >

Greetings, simps.

I am back with another book that again won't be consistently updated... I think. I created this book for the stories I write when I'm bored. I originally thought of keeping them in my note's library forever but not long after, felt the urge to publish them instead so here we are now. I am simply an amateur writer therefore most of my stories ehh may not be your cup of tea. But we'll just have to wait and see.

I sadly cannot handle writing fanfics of all the kpop boy groups I stan :'D (which there are more than 10 of them) so I am going to focus on around 3 groups.

The groups I will be mainly writing of are:

ENHYPEN

NCT DREAM

P1HARMONY

(But just as said in the description, Main Focuses will change)

But there will be other groups that might have sudden appearances in this book. For instance, I might be on the mood for some BTS, DAY6, ONEWE, GOLCHA, STRAY KIDS, CIX, TXT, TOO and so.

And by the way, I will NOT write smut because it makes me shudder in disgust. I used to read smut and now my poor innocent mind got corrupted :'). And just a short notice, this is not a y/n x kpop boy type of book but somewhat a female OC x kpop boy. I hope you're comfortable with that.

But anyway, I won't say too much in this introduction cuz it is boring.
Hope I do not fail you all with these one-shots and may I bring  joy to your head that loves to picture scenarios you will never be in with your kpop boys because you are that weird. We all are.

Lezzgitit