Kim Sunwoo // THE BOYZ

❍ B l i s s ❍

ᴏʜ...!✍︎

➸➸➸

(Let's pretend Sunwoo still has his iconic red hair </3)

In this relationship between an introvert and extrovert, the extrovert wants to make the first move. Meanwhile, the introvert timorously anticipates it. However, when their partner finds the chance, the introvert decides to tease them with a challenge. That is exactly what is going on between Jihoon and Sunwoo. 

They have been dating for three and a half months and Sunwoo is still finding his opportunity to kiss Jihoon. And although there have been plenty of chances, with Jihoon's decision to tease him, she was quick to place her palm over his lips or scurry away. Jihoon admittedly felt bad for this but after reading a fact that a kiss can exchange a million to a billion germs, she had to pass. Forehead kisses and the ones on the cheek or knuckles were perfectly fine, but Sunwoo wanted to know how her lips felt against his and wanted to share his first kiss with her. 
Little did he know that he would soon. Except that she, instead, would take him by surprise. 

"I cannot believe you invited me here to add these things onto my head."

"Shouldn't you be happy I had the guts to invite you over to my house for the second time? And it's gonna be fun, stop fretting."

Sunwoo sighed as he carefully fell to the floor and crossed his legs. He studied the card with different clips attached to it once again.

"I'm gonna look like a cupcake with sprinkles when you get started." 

"And that's cute."

Sunwoo was unexpectedly invited to Jihoon's house for an odd reason— to try on the 12-inch box worth of hair clips that was given to Jihoon by her 11-year-old student from one of the martial arts classes she conducts. Her student runs a small business selling hair clips and as an appreciation gift, she randomly turns up with a box of hair clips coming in different designs, shapes, and colors. Jihoon was surprised by this but had no idea what to do with them since spicing her hair up wasn't her thing. 

"Good thing your hair is red. These cartoonish clips would fit you perfectly." she chuckled as she held up a card with a series of adorable clips on it.

"Is it okay if I move closer?" 

"No."

"Oh, okay."

"I'm only joking! Yes, no problem." Sunwoo laughed at the scowl on Jihoon's face and placed his hand on her knee.

Jihoon shifted forward a few inches and lifted her hand to Sunwoo's hair to comb her fingers through. She chose two cards that contained clips that matched her boyfriend's hair color. The first one was a simple soft edge triangle clip in the color of old rose with cream white circles scattered all over. Sunwoo was concurrently enjoying the soft feeling of Jihoon's fingers brushing his locks ever so gingerly, and stared at her eyes full of concentration. Jihoon clearly noticed his gaze and moved backwards.

"Nice~. By the way, how's the band?" she asked while grabbing two hair clips.

"Everyone's busy. We haven't been able to meet up recently. Well, except for Haknyeon and Hyunjoon since they're dormmates."