Park Jay // ENHYPEN

❍ P l a y l i s t ' s   V o i c e ❍

ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴀʟ✍︎

➸➸➸

Ian checked her emails and found the test her teacher sent which he informed about a few hours ago. Ian thought she could enjoy some relaxation in the weekend as she had finish all of her school tasks the other day but school brings never-ending supplies of assignments and quizzes so it's impossible to expect freedom. 

Ian opened the file in her computer and eyed the PDF for a few seconds, sighing in frustration in the process, and took a pen and her notebook to copy the tests items down and answer. 
Not even 2 minutes in and she already needed a break. It was a five-page test with more than 30 items. I wish I could burn school! was all Ian could scream in her head. While Ian pushed herself to continue answering, her phone emitted a short notification ring from her bed. She swiftly got off her chair and grabbed the phone before returning to her desk. A confused smile was brought onto her face as she read the contact name.

jeongsaeng 🤠

are you up?
8:23 PM

Ian narrowed her eyes in suspicion. 

crying in the club 💃🏻

its still 8 of course im up
8:23 PM

jeongsaeng 🤠

u could be napping 
8:24 PM

crying in the club 💃🏻

anyway
what do you want?
8:24 PM

jeongsaeng 🤠

are you busy?
8:24 PM

crying in the club 💃🏻

not really. just answering a test
why?
8:24 PM

jeongsaeng 🤠

oh ok. 
i wanted to call but you go do that. we can call next time.
8:26 PM

crying in the club 💃🏻

no no its fine. i can answer while we talk
8:26 PM

jeongsaeng 🤠

no you need to focus. 
now continue answering
8:26 PM

But as soon as that message was sent, Ian already tapped the telephone button and contacted him. She listened to the beeping awhile until he picked up.

"I knew you were going to be all 'We can call later. You should prioritize school and concentrate'." Ian's voice bursted mockingly.

"Ow! Say hello first at least before screaming into my ear." Jay said, his voice filling the room as Ian set the call to speaker. 

"And you know I'm correct. Remember the last time you were supposed to attend classes but you missed it because we video called and your dad caught you? I was so scared I was going to get beaten by him and you know how scary he is!"