back 'home'

Jungkook caressed tae's hair as his head rested on his chest bc tae said he felt comfortable hearing his heartbeat.

"I missed u" tae booped jk's nose.

jungkook smiled.

"Jungkook?" Tae looked at and jungkook just hummed in response.

"Where is jk?" Tae was suddenly reminded of jungkook's other personality.

"I took therapy now I'm alot Better now. I think my second personality doesn't exist anymore. But still it doesn't mean he has left forever I'm still working on dealing with it and giving myself some time."jungkook said with a small smile.

Tae pressed his lips against jungkook.

"I'm glad he protected u but now that's on me and I will not let a scratch come on to u. Also i want to meet ur therapist and learn about your condition more." he held his hands as he pulled jungkook into his chest.

Jungkook heart melted at taehyung's effort. He hadn't forgiven him fully but he knows he will sooner.

......

After a long debate it was decided that jungkook was going home Along with taehyung.

Jungkook made a call to rose telling her about the situation and left the House.

Both heading to bangtan mansion were preparing their ears for outburst. It's been a month for tae since he last contacted bangtan and two years and six months for jungkook.

As tae rang the bell shiver rang down both of their spine.

"It's chilly" jungkook awkwardly explained his shiver.

"Yea" tae choose to say nothing.

"Coming" it was jin. Great they will be receiving a long ass lecture right at the door now.

But as soon as jin opened the door he engulfed jungkook the aura enough to make even an emotionless person cry rivers out.

As the rekindling happened whole bangtan gathered around.

Tears of missing turned into tears of happiness and then giggles and laughter and yea yea a long ass lecture at the door by the whole bangtan to both of them acting childishly.

"Baby I'm So glad ur back" jin said for the 100th as they settled for dinner.

"I have tons of things to share with u"jimin laughed.

"The rap line has started making music yk u can visit my studio sometimes"yoongi said.

"Oh really can I know the password?" Jk really said with stars in his eyes.

"Ofc"namjoon smiled at him.

"Yea"jungkook cheered.

"Yesh baby it feels like happiness returned with u here again"tae just smiled at him holding his hands leaving a blushing kook.

And the bangtan looking lovingly at the taekook couple.