'meeting the bun pt.3'

JungKook gulped down as he saw his outfit for the fourth time now.

"You look really fine kook" Jennie sighed leaning into lisa's chest.

"Yeah yeah i just wanna be sure" jungkook just sighed.

He was wearing a baby pink fluffy oversized sweater giving him paws and white jeans with white sneaker.

"Customer will think why on earth I am looking like this." jungkook chuckled.

"Don't worry stay behind until a rush comes in." lisa said sighing as it felt like she had been sitting there for a bit too long.

It was 10 am and their was shift was about to start.

JungKook on the other hand was preparing few pasteries himself for taehyung's friend.

Wait a second......friend or friends or group.

Suddenly jungkook became nervous again.

_

5 p.m.

Jungkook fidgeted with paws of his sweater as he saw the bell on top of door ringing for specific people he wanted to meet.

Suddenly a deep voice asked for him.

Jennie was standing in front of cash counter now looking at a well dressed taheyung.

"Is jungkook here? i don't see him. Please can you call him?  LMy friends are here" taheyung said with a deep voice which sounded rather cheery somehow.

Jungkook nearly fell on the floor seeing taehyung dressed in a black shirt black leather jacket with black right ripped jeans. Hot. Hot.

jungkook's cheeks burned as he tried not to blush.

On the other hand when the younger stepped out of the staff room standing behind Jennie but his figure completly visible to taehyung his jaw literally dropped to ground seeing the younger.

How can someone be so hot and cute at the same time.

"J-jungkook ahem" taehyung mentally slapped himself he is mafia for heaven's sake but had to do admit that he got nervous in front of the innocent maknae.

"Y-you look stunning" taehyung finally said proud of himself. Well that was easy.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself" what do you expect jungkook to say that 'you look eternally handsome' or 'hot af' lmao the younger was proud enough to say he didn't look bad.

"I'll lead the way" taehyung said happily leading jungkook to a table where 5 other people were sitting awaiting for him to arrive.

Wait five ?

That's too much jungkook eyes widened a bit but he calmed himself down as he wanted to make a good expression on taehyung's friend atleast.

Then there was a string of 'awwww' 'omg he is cute' 'adorable' 'sure looks like a bunny so cute' 'so eternally beauti--- I mean so adorable' 'my new child' 'too cute for own good lmao'