'heal u when I heal seeing u'

Taheyung placed jungkook on his bed taking off his jacket from his body to see the wounds clearly. But he was shocked to see marks on his shoulder waist and back which seemed a week older or something.

And thats when it hit taehyung what the younger was trying to hide from him.
Guilt start forming inside as he knew he could have helped the younger because younger would never ask for help himself.

He could've understood the situation but he also started avoiding going to the cafe.

Sobs were heard again as taehyung turned around jungkook had started crying again.

"Tae-hy-un-g" he cried in v's arms.

"Jungkook don't cry I'm here nothing will hurt you"he said calming the younger down who was now less scared and had started regaining consciousness.

10 minutes later-

Taehyung and jungkook had wrapped themselves with a blanket cuddling to one another.

"Baby" taehyung started.

Jungkook just hummed in response.

"U can tell me everything" taehyung said determined to know about the younger.

Jungkook stiffened but soon relaxed he knew somewhere he was safe in arms of taehyung.

But when jungkook was about to say something jimin entered.

"Hi" jimin said awkwardly.

"Better be important" taehyung growled sending shivers to jungkook and jimin's spine especially jungkook who was cuddled up.

Jimin gulped.

"I really shouldn't say this but I think you should share this with taehyung. I wanna say is I saw him working at convinent store" jimin said visibly a little scared.

"I don't think that is a problem" taehyung said because he is okay if jubgkook is working for two jobs.

"At 2am" and Jimin rushed out the door leaving the room at pin drop silence.