'feels like we know eachother'

"Hey can i sit with you?" Jungkook asked taehyung while placing the order on the table.

The honey voice literally melted taehyung's heart but physically his face couldn't hide the shock.

His body stopped functioning for few seconds. The bunny boy he was literally stalking was standing in front of him.

Meanwhile jungkook stood there awkwardly waiting for him to reply.

A click of door opening brought taehyung into reality and he smiled at younger.

"Of course" he pointed at the seat near him with both arms.

"Umh I just wanted to thank u I mean thanks for standing up for me in that case" the younger said looking down as he was a bit unsure if taehyung mentioned him as his close ones or let alone him in the case.

"No problem bun- I mean what's your name??"

"Jungkook, jeon jungkook"

"Yeah jungkook its no problem he deserved it anyways. God has everything planned or what you call it as karma" taehyung said smiling and still couldn't believing the fact the younger bun approached him.

AWKWARD......

Now what⁉ both jungkook and taehyung thought.

Taehyung decided to Break The silence.

"So how old are u?" Taheyung asked.

"Umh 23 next September" jungkook replied shyly which he didn't even knew why he was shy.

Taheyung suppressed every urge in his body not to cooo at the younger.

Jungkook looked up as if questioning the same question from him.

"Im 25 this December" taehyung said.

"If you have any problem in the future you can always come to mr. Although we haven't talked in a while but I think we kinda know each other" taehyung said as he looked at the doe eyes.

"Thank you hyung" jungkook said happily displaying his teeth.

Taehyung smiles back. But damn that 'hyung' hurt more than ever.

JungKook never had much of conversation with anybody and taehyung was way too sweet for him. And he absolutely couldnt believe how handsome the man was like he was unbelievably handsome.