2

-TWO WEEKS LATER, Aera's POV-

It is the day of the ritual and my birthday was two days ago. Jimin got me a nice necklace for my present with it saying that 'Even if we aren't mates, we will forever be friends.' He is so sweet. We were currently on our way to the Royal Pack's house. "I hope that we are either mates or don't have mates at all," Jimin said. "I don't want us to have to end," Jimin added. "We will just have to wait and see Jimin," I said. I am really nervous. When Jimin and I arrive we head to the hotel. "Jimin, we should break until after the ritual, so that we can respect this sacred event," I told him. He nods, looking sad that I said that. I go to my room and change into clothes that I can easily get out of for the ritual. I then go and check in with the person that is making sure everyone who is supposed to be here is here. After I checked in I went and walked around a bit before heading to where we have to be. Everyone gathers in a circle and we begin to take our clothes off. My eyes then land on Jimin once I am completely naked. He smirked my way, making me self-conscious. I hate people staring at my naked body. We then all shift into our wolves. After a while, the Alpha and Beta of the Royal Pack goes to the center of the circle. After a minute or so Taehyung lets out a howl, starting the whole ritual. Wolf after wolf starts to howl and look at each other then start running for the woods. I let out my own howl but no response. I then see Jimin running towards the woods, but he stopped and looked at me. "GO! Find your mate!" I told him through our mind link. After a while, I heard a howl that shook me to my bones with a strong pull, that was the howl I was looking for. I howl out a response towards the wolf that is my mate. I hear the howl again before locking eyes with Jungkook, the Royal Alpha. THE ROYAL ALPHA! He is my mate! We then both take off towards the woods. My nose constantly working to chase after the wolf. After a minute or so I finally reached the place. We then started to smell each other, getting lost in each other's scent. After a few minutes of us just smelling each other and nuzzling our snouts into each other's fur, Jungkook shifted back to his human form. I take all of him in. Every muscle, every feature, everything on him is drawing me into him. He is so hot! He has never seen my wolf form yet so he doesn't know it is me. "Shift." He ordered, wanting to talk to my human form badly. My anxiety about him seeing me naked kept me in wolf form. "Shift, now. I want to see your human form, darling." He ordered again, growing impatient. I then shift, immediately covering my private parts and breasts. "Aera?!" He exclaimed, shocked that I am his mate. "Show me all of you, sweetheart, I want to see you." He said. I slowly remove my hands. "Good girl. You are so beautiful." He said. He pulled me close to him, holding me in his strong arms. After a minute of us just standing there, Jimin walks up with some girl. Jungkook growls seeing Jimin. "What do you want?" Jungkook growled, frustrated that he interrupted our interaction. "I just want to talk to Aera and introduce her to my mate," Jimin said. I looked at him and his mate. "This is Kim Jisoo. My mate." Jimin introduced. "Hello, I am Min Aera. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself to her. "Nice to meet you too! What was your relation to Jimin before tonight?" She asked. "We were dating, but that is over since we both found our mate. Now we are just friends." I told her. She nodded as a response. "Now leave, I want to continue talking to my mate alone," Jungkook ordered. They both left then Jungkook pulled me back to him. We talked for a few minutes about just random things before Taehyung came over with our clothes. Jungkook and I both got dressed before we headed to the Royal Packs house. When we got to the place I was amazed. The house was beautiful! "Do you like your new home, babe?" He asked. "Yeah, I love it!" I told him. "Do you want your own room or are you ok with sharing a room with me?" He said. "I'm fine with sharing a room with you, Jungkook," I told him. He smiled down at me. "Let me show you our room then!" He said gleefully. He led me up to his room and opened the door, allowing me to step in. The room was absolutely massive and was really nice. "Do you like it, love?" He asked me. "I love it!" I squealed out in glee. He pecked me on the forehead. "I want you to be comfortable here with me, if you don't like something, or how others are treating you, tell me and I will take care of it." Jungkook told me. "Ok, Kookie." I said, giving him a nickname. He smiled at me after hearing the nickname I gave him. "You are so adorable." He said.