Chapter 6: The Twins!

^^^^^ Sophia in Media ^^^^^

Sebastián's POV
*the day the twins were found*

I woke up this morning to dad yelling on the phone downstairs

I woke up this morning to dad yelling on the phone downstairs. I head downstairs to see what's up.

"Que esta mal papa? Que Paso?" ( What's wrong dad? What happened?)

"They think they have found Noelle and Nicholás!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Q...Que? Hh..How? Where are they? Are they okay? I can't believe they are still alive! Are we going to get...."

"Calm down mijo! I'm getting the jet ready. I will have the DNA results before I board. I don't know much just that a set of twins parents where found dead and they ran their prints and I came up. ( mijo - my son)

He gives me a hug then walks toward the door.

"Wait! Papa, should I tell the boys?"

"Ummm.....I'll let you know when I get the DNA results. If they really are the twins, then you can tell them. No point in them being in the dark."

"Okay. Be safe!"

"I will mijo. I love you."

"Te quiero mucho papa"

And so I waited, pacing the floor, thinking of every memory I had of the twins.

Nico and Ladybug. Mis gemelos.
(Mis gemelos- my twins)

Holding them and playing with them. Watching Sophia sing to them. She would sing the same song to us.

I missed Sophia, I used to love her and think of her as my 2nd mom. But now I hate her, because she took them away from me. Away from us.

"Ring....Ring....Ring...." my phone snaps me from my thoughts. Looking at my phone and realize it's been 45 minutes.

"Hello"

I can hear sniffling. Is dad crying?

"Mijo! It's them! We've found them!"

I drop to the floor crying. I don't care that I'm gonna take over as Jefe. I don't care that I'm the oldest. I don't care about anything other then the fact that I get to see my siblings again.

I hear thundering footsteps and I know my brothers are coming to see what the ruckus is.

"Que esta mal hermano?"

I hear Santiago say with his hand on my shoulder. The other brothers just standing there looking at me with worried faces.

I slowly stand and wipe my tears away trying to calm myself enough to talk.

"I just got the call. They found them. Dad went to get them and he is going to bring them home. We get to see them again!"

"Who hermano?" Mateo says

"The twins"

Authors Note
Hey guys! I know I know. Where have I been. Well.... with school, Work, and a surprise vacation, I've been a little busy. But I'm back and I'm gonna try to get an update out at least twice a week.
Thanks so much again for reading and staying along! Please comment and vote!!! See you in the next chapter.

What do you think will happen next??!