Chapter:7 Thank you accepted

Tzuyu POV

I ran to the car with my stuff. I put it in trunk than went inside. I saw Jimin driving and Dayhun sitting at the back because I might feel left out. I was thinking where Taehyung?.He probably refused.I didn't want to asked since it might cause some awkward tension."Tzuyu" Dayhun called. I quickly get back to my sense"yes?"."Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded happily. The whole ride, we just chitchat about school and stuff. Getting to know more about their past and stuff. And what we'll do at the beach.

Skip

We arrived at the beaches after about 35 minutes drive. I quickly got out of the car and ran excitedly running towards the shore. Dayhun unnie quickly came after.We just walk along the shore exploring the shore. Jimin was setting up a our place to relax later. We just kept walking untill I saw a familiar figure standing alone looking out to the sea. I was about to shrugged off but Dayhun quickly said"Oh there he is" and ran towards him. I followed and realized it was Taehyung. His eyes was closed and wind brushed his bang. His face was like attracting my eyes like magnet.Out of nowwhere Dayhun splashed small amount of water on his face which made him quickly opened his eyes and turned toward us meeting my eyes.He face was cold. I quickly turn away slightly blushing. Did he caught staring at him? I thought. I quickly followed Dahyun who went towards him to greet. I just walk toward him looking down. Dayhun told him where Jimin is and he nod and just walked away without even saying a word to us. "Is he mad?" I ask Dayhun.She shook her head."Why he always look so cold" I ask her. "He is expressions less accept to Jimin" Dahyun sighsed. I look Taehyung walking towards Jimin.He's kind,cute, handsome but stubborn,expression less. I thought.

Taehyung POV

Today Jimin suggests going to the beach which I just agree to get some fresh mind. He insists me to go with him but I just told him I need to visit my dad first. I visit him every morning and before I go back home. Which I did and head to the beach where Jimin told me. I arrived after about 20 minutes. I didn't bring any stuff other than my drinks. I just walked to the shore.I stood there with my eyes closed. Wind blowing against my hair. Listening to the calming sea. Getiing rid of all the problem and stress. All of a sudden a water splashed on my face. I turned and saw Dayhun then my eyes met Tzuyu. I just looked away. "Jimin's over there" Dayhun pointed about 30 yard where he was relaxing. I nodded and quickly ran towards."You arrived!" He exclaimed. "Yeah not long ago" I replied. "How's he doing?" He ask referring to my dad."Fine for now" I replied. He just patted my back and I just smile at him. "Come on let's go" He drag me. I just followed and Play along with with him.Soon Dayhun showed up
And get into water but stopped. "Tzuyu come on" She gestured her to come. "I-Im scared of water" she said. "Aiyoo, come on let me help you" she went and help her. They were slowed since the waves are quite strong. Jimin quickly help Dayhun."Taehyung can you get Tzuyu" he said. I quickly look at her. She was standing there like she was about to cry. She scared of water this much? I questionedmyself. "Taehyung what are you doing!!?" Jimin yelled. "Oh" I walked to her. I just let clinge onto my right arm and let where Dayhun is. I would have been flustered red if there was a lot of people. She just sit on a floating tire. I was about to walked back but I heard a scream behind me.I looked back and saw Tzuyu fall into the water."Tzuyu!! " Dayhun scream.Good things she was only a step away from me or she would have drowned. I quickly went and lift her up. I just carry her back to the shore. Jimin quickly came."Are you alright?" He ask Tzuyu. She nod while Dayhun warmed her." Tha-thank you-um um Taehyung" Tyuzu stuttered. I just nodded and said "your welcome" but in a whisper."Let's just stay here the waves are too strong" Jimin said. We nodded. After that we just sat there about 30 minutes until Dayhun's phone ring. She picked up and walked to answer. After a moment she came back. "Who is it?" Jimin ask. "It my mom, I need to go home" she said. "Ok, let's go" jimin said. I was about to get in my car but jimin stopped and said "Mind taking Tzuyu home?". "Umm sure, I don't." I said. "Thanks bro, catch ya later and tell him I say I hi" He said and ran back to his car. I got in my car and saw Tzuyu standing near the door.I rolled down the window. I looked at her.

"You coming?"

Sorry for taking long.It because of school and other stuff. I had to rewrite cuz I didn't saved it last time.😄😄👐👐