Epilogue

Taehyung POV

Well I'm going to propose to  her out but I was scared to but now I willCuz jimin encouraged me to . It been two years since all the up's and down. Now I'm gonna make it official. Well u wonder what happen? Here it is.

FLASHBACK
No one pov
Then boom the kiss untill they heard can drop behind them. Smack!!! "Look you ruind it" Dayhun scold jimin. "Sorry hehe" she glared at him. While the other two was blushing hard but couldn't be noticed since it was dim."umm let go home" Taehyung said bluntly. "Y-yeah" tzuyu agreed shyly.

After that they hangout more and more. Then Taehyung dad past which was the hardest time of his life. He was literally mute for a week untill tzuyu and Dahmin comfort him. He got better day by day and tzuyu hang out with him more. Which grew there feelings more to eachother. As time goes rapidly he tried to stop his feeling but could've so he gave in. Then one day he decided to ask her for answers. He prepared for a weeks. While the girl was stuck because she know she has feeling for him but something rather someone was holding her back. Which was Mingyu he was back and to the worst he had to come on the exact day. Taehyung ask tzuyu to a date which she agreed. She arrive at the first time they ever hangout where she spill her coffee on herself. While she was waiting they for  guy who showed up behind her. When she turned and saw him she was shock and happy and sad at the same time. Mingyu hugged her which she replied. She had alot of questions in her mind which made her forget the other boy. But he lips  was met by Mingyus and she replied with blank feeling Cuz she just missed her long time crush or old boyfriend she should say. She didn't know what was he to her. But nonetheless they were still in that position just when Taehyung showed up eyes widened. His whole body felt numb and he see her and him kissing. The girl pushed him. As realization hit her but it was too late for her to say a word to the broken boy. He ran as fast as he can not caring if he run off a cliff. She tried to follow hom with tear but she was pulled back .

She tried finding him but no luck. She was happy but that Mingyu was bakc hated that she is happy. That become when she found out he was engaged. That when she realized her feeling.They both regret that they met in the wrong time, but couldn't be rewind.That day and on, they never contacted each other.

While the boys was a way to U.S for his job to be a photographer. While  the girl be become a model. They put their feeling aside and fully focused on their job.

After 1 years.

They boy was back. "Dayhun let go he is here "jimin shouted. "Coming" she rush out. They drove to Taehyung house faster than Hamilton did in nascar racing.

Knock knock!! Taehyung heard as just finished unpacking. He opend just to get tackles by 5'8 tall creature.(😁😁🤭my bad). "Oh my  you grown alot and more handsome" Dayhun said in surprise. Which make someone cough beside her Jimin. They talked and talk untill they decided to hangout again in that same old coffee shop.

What Taehyung didn't know was that a girl was in that table already  . Then their eyes meet after nearly 2 years. They were both shock while the girl was  getting teary. When Taehyung was about to turn back he was stop from a hug. Dahmin gove them privacy. She beg him to not leave this time. Taehyung didn't to denied that he miss her. He turned back to face her. Their eyes couldn't be blink as they stare at eachother. They didn't even know they had kissed for the second time. They didn't care if anyone saw them. They broke it making the girl turn to tomato as she cried in his chest again. After a few minutes they calm down and sat in the cafe. She explained and apologized like 1000x times. Whole the boy except it 1 time but 1000%.

Then they went back to how they were like old times,, but this time they were connected and didn't have anything to hold them back.

End of FLASHBACK
Tae pov
"You can do this" jimin said. I prepared all the setting with help of Dahmin and now it just need one question and answer. .

No one POV

They walk together near the shore. They stare at sea for a while. Then the girl said "what if we never had the same class that day?" The boy replied" it didn't matter Cuz I would have still find met you  anyway, because I would want to spend all the time with you from now on." Then he kneeled down to pull the ring and ask for the one  word he need to hear. "Yes of course" tzuyu said with tears.

They happily live after that.They fought but the love was unbreakable. The regrets all the thing they did wrong but one they will never REGRET was they found and love eachother.

"And cut" the director said. 😅😅🤣🤣.

Bye wattpad. It was fun.