I AM THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN SON GOKU

Toshinori: How would you like to take the entrance exam to go to UA?

Goku: What's UA?

Toshinori: Oh right I forgot your not from here, basically UA is a school where-

Goku: Did you say school?

Toshinori: Can I finish?

Goku: Fine

Toshinori: UA is a high school for future heroes where you train and practice your quirk and get your hero license which will allow you to use your quirk in public although it doesn't count for you since you don't have a quirk but you will also get paid for being a hero and saving people or stuff like that.

Goku: I don't know I'm not really a fan of school.

Toshinori: You can fight strong people

Goku: Where is the exam when do I take it and where do I sign up

Toshinori's Thought's: That easy?

Toshinori: I will bring you there myself to the exam and if you pass or when you pass, I will bring you to UA, after that you can just fly there yourself.

Goku: Great Thanks!

*Goku is seen being dropped of by toshinori and he's basically jumping in excitement*

Goku: I can't wait to get started!

*Little did poor Goku know that there was also a written test but with the power of LoGiC, Plot Armor, fourth wall breaking, and me using my author powers to change his score on the test, He managed to get an 80*

Goku: That was harder than fighting Beerus in Super Saiyan Three, unless an unknown force helped me I failed for sure.

Present Mic: NOW THEN CONTESTANTS, THESE ARE THE ROBOTS  YOU WILL BE FACING, THE FIRST ONE IS THE EASIEST AND IS WORTH ONE POINT, THE 2ND ONE IS HARDER OF COURSE AND IS WORTH TWO POINTS, AND THE 3RD ONE WILL BE HARDER BUT IT WILL ALSO BE A BIGGER REWARD SINCE IT'S WORTH 3 POINTS.

Iida: In the pamphlet I read that there would be a fourth robot, if there isn't that doesn't leave UA with a good reputation, and you there with the green hair, if your here to distract others leave now.

Midoriya: I-I'm sorry

Goku: Look blue haired kid, Present Mic never finished talking, and also why do you have to just point him out and tell him to leave. If you were actually listening to what he was mumbling about you would have heard him talking about strategies to pass the exam, he wasn't trying to distract others.

Iida: I see I'm truly sorry in that case then.

Present Mic: SO NOW THAT I CAN CONTINUE, YES CONTESTANT 121 IS CORRECT, I WAS NOT FINISHED SPEAKING NOW THEN, THE LAST ROBOT IS A ZERO POINTER, IT'S THE STRONGEST ONE AND YOU WILL GET NO POINTS FOR DEFEATING IT, MAKE SURE TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM IT.

Goku's Thoughts: I have to make sure to find that thing so I can fight it.

Present Mic: NOW THEN, ALL OF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER WHEN YOU WALKED IN, THAT LETTER CONTAINS THE LETTER TO THE FAKE CITY YOU WILL BE GOING TO.

Goku's Thoughts: I got City G

*after everyone arrived at their city*

Goku's Thoughts: I Don't need to transform and I should leave some for the rest But I'll stop after I made sure I got enough points.

*the gates open*

*All that is heard is a crash as they see a white flash go by in an instant, destroying the ground as well as 80% of the points making Goku end Up with 795 points.*

Goku: That should be enough, I should stop now to make sure everyone else can get points.

 *suddenly an earthquake is heard as the giant zero pointer is released*

Goku: So thats where it is, I can't wait to destro-

???:Help!

*Goku then sees that there is a girl trapped under rubble and is about to be stepped on by the giant zero pointer. He also sees ALL the other contestants running away, not even thinking about helping the girl, this act makes Goku enrage immensely*

Goku: Y-YOU... Y-YOU IDIOTS... 

*the ground is shaking and the city is starting to crumble around Goku*

Goku: YOU WOULD LET SOMEONE DIE BY RUNNING AWAY

*Goku starts glowing a golden aura and his hair is starting to spike up*

Goku:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*Goku then flies to the robot as a Super Saiyan and punches the robot and it's sent flying , the punch in Goku's Super Saiyan state also destroyed over half the city as well. Goku is then seen landing on the ground and picking up the girl to carry her to recovery girl*

Random Contestant: Who are you?

Goku: *tch* and you call yourselves heroes

Random Contestant: We do

Goku: Well then I might as well stop trying to be one and become a vigilante because I had no clue Heroes would leave someone to die to save themselves.

Random Contestant: T-Thats not-

Goku: Want to know who I am? I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO VILLIANS OR PRETENDERS LIKE YOU, I AM THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN SON GOKU.

*And with that goku flies off to let off some steam leaving everyone else, either, amazed, shocked, or terrified*

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand thats a wrap people, I did promise to update today didn't I? Again like I said before if you have any questions about me or the story feel free to ask and if there are certain things you would like to see in the story feel free to comment it and I will consider it.

Thats all for now

 ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) 

Cya