N-No Way...

*In Recovery Girl's office*

Goku: *waiting for Toshinori to wake up*

Midoriya: G-Goku? What are you doing here?

Goku: Oh hi Midoriya! Didn't realize you were awake yet. I'm just going to heal Toshinori and wait for him to wake up.

Midoriya: Wait, You can heal people?!

Goku: Yep.

Midoriya: And you said you were going to heal Toshinori, where have I heard that name before? Wait...

Midoriya: Don't Tell me...

Goku: Don't tell you what?

Midoriya's thoughts: Do I ask him? It seems like he knows but if he doesn't it could raise questions. And what even happened to All Might for him to be here?

Goku: Hello? Earth to Midoriya.

Midoriya: O-Oh sorry, I kind of spaced out. Anyways quick question.

Goku: Yeah?

Midoriya: What happened to Toshinori?

Goku: Oh him? He made me fight him and the entire class during battle training although I knocked them all out in around 3 seconds.

Midoriya: Y-You did what?!

Goku: Yep I tried to make it as quick as possible so I wouldn't end up hurting them. I healed them afterwards too speaking of which...

*Heals Midoriya*

Goku: There we go, Recovery Girl healed you but not fully and you got your stamina back from this too. Also when I talked about Toshinori, you acted scared, do you know him?

Midoriya: Ok yeah but do you know who he is?

Goku: Yeah, he's All Might. *Says it nonchalantly*

Midoriya: Ok so you actually know...

Goku: Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this but I just remembered something. Didn't All Might tell me his time got shortened due to an injury?

Midoriya: Right! He said he can only be a Hero for about 3 hours.

Goku: Ok time to change that! *grinning*

*Just then, Goku walks over to the unconscious Toshinori and begins healing him. At first it only heals any injuries he had from the fight but then, his scar slowly begins to fade away as his stomach, as well as his body, is slowly getting thicker and bigger, no longer looking like a living skeleton and actually looking like a normal person. His organs slowly come back and return to normal as well as his body. He no longer has hollow cheeks and sunken eyes and actually looks like a normal person. When Goku is done, the scar is fully gone and Toshinori is no longer extremely thin and fragile looking. Just then Toshinori begins stirring and slowly wakes up.*