Chapter 1

It's been three months since Taehyung found out about when the war will start. The dragon warriors have been training nonstop for three whole months. Jimin was also training, trying to get strong before the war.

Taehyung had been learning about the state of his kingdom and its people are doing, along with learning medicine. Taehyung wanted to learn something that could help the others. Yon, who had let them stay at her house for all this time, had graduated at the top of her class. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were so happy for her.

Yon had also learn medicine with Taehyung, causing them to grow close. Now, you may be wondering where Si-woo is at. Well, he's kepted in an underground prison the dragon warriors made. They didn't want to let Si-woo go yet, since he hasn't told them everything.

Everything was going great, and Taehyung was happy. Everyone was getting along with one another, and some even grew close. For example, Jungkook became close to Yon. He would even call her his best friend, though he won't tell her. Yoongi grew closer to Jimin, which Taehyung find out was because Yoongi had a crush on Jimin. Namjoon and Jin became even closer, which Taehyung hope would happen. And Hoseok became great friends with Yon.

The dragon warriors ended up rebuilding Yon's house, so it could be big enough for everyone. When Taehyung first saw the finish product, he was speechless.

"I thought you said you'll build a bigger house, not a mansion!" Was what Taehyung said when he first some the new building. The dragon warriors said that is was a thank you present to Yon.

Taehyung let out a sigh, rubbing his eyes. He was currently sitting at his desk in his room. He was writing down note of medicine supplies he would need to get. Just then, a soft knock came from the door. Taehyung turned around in his chair, facing his door, waiting for the person to come in.

The door open, and in walked Yon in a black and grey flannel skirt, and a white long-sleeved shirt with thigh high socks. She gave him a smile before closing the door and walking over to Taehyung's bed, sitting on it.

"I've been stuck in this room all day, I missed you." Yon said as he kicked her feet back and forth. Taehyung's heart felt warm. Yon was just so fucking cute! "I came to give you some notes on new medicine that could help you."

Yon got up and walked over to Taehyung, handing him a small book full with medicine notes. She then started walking back to the door, with her hands behind her back. Taehyung smiled at her. Taehyung took Yon in as his younger sister.

"Thanks Yon."

"No problem!" Yon said giving him a smile. Yon had cut her hair, now making it shoulder length. She had also dyed her hair, to a bubble gum pink. "Oh, Namjoon and Jungkook wanted to speak with you. There in the office."

Taehyung stood up, leaving his room right behind Yon. They bid each other goodbye, and headed in different directions. Taehyung only walked for ten minutes before seeing the door to the office. Knocking on the door, Taehyung wait a second before entering.

The office was made to plan and prepare for the war. It was more like a meeting room than an office. The office had bookshelves full with documents and books. It had a map on a wall, and a table that had couches near it.

"Taehyung." Namjoon said, connecting eyes with him. Next to Namjoon was Jungkook, who was leaning on the edge of the desk. Taehyung took a seat on one of the couches before looking at Namjoon. "The fourth month is approaching us. Have you made your decision about what to do with Jihun."

Silence filled the room. Taehyung had thought long and hard about what to do with his brother. What would be the pros and cons of his decision. That was what Taehyung thought throughout the whole three months.

Letting out a sigh, Taehyung looked down at his hands. He was nerves, but he had finally made his decision. He fiddle with his hands, looking at the ground, not once looking up at Namjoon or Jungkook. Namjoon and Jungkook waited for Taehyung's answer.

"Keep him alive." Taehyung said, in a soft voice. Taehyung bit his lip, before speaking again. "He will pay for his crimes unlike the first king. If we kill him then he will be set free without any punishment."

"Very well." Namjoon said as he stood up. He walked to the door and opened it. He gave Taehyung a kind smile, showing his dimples. "I will tell the others."And with that Namjoon left, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

Taehyung blushed when he realized it was just him and Jungkook. In these three months, their relationship has grow greatly. They are even a couple now, which shocked everyone. Jimin had fainted when he heard, and Jin kepted bugging Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he felt Jungkook's fingers on his chin, making Taehyung look at him in his eyes. Jungkook wore a smirk on his face, and his eyes had a fire of desire in them. Jungkook bit Taehyung's right ear, causing Taehyung to let out a small yelp.

"Your voice was so lovely last night, screaming my name." Jungkook said in a sexy whisper. This cause Taehyung to turn extremely red. He push Jungkook away from him and looked away with a red face full of embarrassment. Jungkook laugh at Taehyung's reaction. "Gosh, you're adorable."

It was no secret that the two had already had intercourse with one another. I mean, they are with another. Jungkook had took things slow, scare that if he rushed their relationship, he would scare Taehyung away. But because of this, it made Taehyung fall even more for Jungkook.

"Anyways, we should go find the others. We need to discuss about the war." Taehyung mumbled as he stood up and walked out the door, with Jungkook behind him. Both heading to plan out what they will be doing when the time comes.

------------------------------------------------------------
Ay, chapter 1 of Empires is out! This series is a continuation of Dragon Descendents, so if you haven't read that yet, please do. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you later!

-Author