Chapter 7

Jimin and Yoongi walked through the castle, walking to the audience hall. One of the soldiers, were walking in front of them, showing them the way. Jimin had his hands behind his head while walking.

"I didn't know you trained these soldiers." Yoongi said, still shocked by the new information. Jimin looked at him for a second before looking straight again.

"I don't really talk about it. Taehyung and King YuJun were childhood friends. So, when King YuJun asked for help with training his soldiers, Taehyung ordered me to come and help him. That's how me and King YuJun became close friends." Jimin explained.  

"We're here." The soldier announced. He stopped at a huge arched door. He slowly opened the door, and Jimin and Yoongi walked in. There sat in the throne was none other then King Yujun. Beside him was his attendant, Young-soo. "My king, these are the intruders that we were informed about."

Jimin rolled his eyes at the soldier, not liking being called an intruder. Yoongi, who's shoulder was bandage, looked at the king. Yujun dismissed the soldier, and stared at both male in front of him with a blank expression. Young-soo bowed towards Yoongi and Jimin, greeting them both. 

Once the soldier left, Jimin smiled up at Yujun. "Yujun, it's been some time, how have you been?" Yujun let out a sigh and gave Jimin a sad expression. "What's wrong Yujun?"

"Young-soo won't accept my marriage proposal!" Yujun whined, causing Young-soo to wear an annoyed face. Yoongi was a bit confused and didn't understand, however Jimin understood, to which he nodded. "Jimin! Tell him to accept it, and tell him how I'll take good care of him!"

"Jimin-ssi, please tell his majesty that I can not accept his proposal. There are rules to be followed, and marrying me will be breaking those said rules." Young-soo said with a calm voice. Yujun pouted at his attendant, not liking his response. Jimin stood there with his eyes closed, thinking, while Yoongi stood there with a blank expression now understanding the situation.

"Why do you keep rejecting me!" Yujun asked in an angry expression. Young-soo took a deep breath, trying to calm down his annoyance. 

"Because, you have to have a heir to the throne." Young-soo said with a bored tone of voice. His face was blank, however when he looked at his king, his eyes widen. Yujun was blushing, however his expression wasn't one with embarrassment. Rather, he wore a hurt expression as he moved his eyes from Young-soo to his guest.

"Jimin, why have you come to me?" Yujun asked, changing the subject. However, even though Yujun's expression was serious, his eyes still held how hurt he was by what had happened a couple of minutes ago. 

"You most likely heard, but Taehyung's parents were killed by Jihun, though everyone thinks Taehyung did it. Jihun is planning to start a war to kill your people, along with the neighboring kingdoms. He wishes to cause chaos and destruction. Taehyung is planning on stopping him." Jimin explained, locking eyes with Yujun.

"What does this have to do with me and my kingdom? If Jihun wishes to start war, then we will attack." Yujun said in a serious voice. Jimin could tell that he had to convince Yujun to listen to him.  Most of the time, Yujun is a very fun and lazy king, but when it comes to the lives of his people, he will turn completely serious.

"Since we will stop Jihun, Taehyung and the others in our groups as well as me and my companion, Yoongi, asks you to not hurt the innocents in the war. As well as lend a helping hand." Jimin bowed, along with Yoongi. Yujun looked at the both of them. His eyes soften and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Raise your heads." Yujun said, to which both did. "We'll help you. Jihun has done unforgivable things, and as the King of Spade Kingdom and as your friend, I'll make him pay. For now, rest you've come a long way. Young-soo will show you to your rooms."

"Thank you Yujun." Jimin said and gave him a big smile. 

"Go now, I have some documents to attend to in my room. See you later." Yujun said with a small smile before he left the room. Watching his Majesty with a hint of worry in his eyes, Young-soo turned the other way leading Jimin and Yoongi to their rooms.

*****

"Ah, this room is so big!" Jimin said with a big grin on his face. He was tired of sleeping on the ground. Yoongi stood in the door way, watching Jimin with a soft expression on his face. "This beats the ground!"

Jimin jumped on the bed and spread himself out on it. Yoongi smirk when an idea popped in his head. He walked over to Jimin and climbed on top of Jimin. Jimin's eyes widen from surprise.

"What are you doing?" Jimin said as he stared up at Yoongi, who was looking down at him with a blank face. Yoongi didn't say anything, and just stared at Jimin. Jimin's cheeks flushed a light pink, and moved his glazed away from Yoongi.

Yoongi drew his face closer to Jimin's. Jimin's heart started racing the closer Yoongi's face grew. And when Jimin felt Yoongi's breath on his face, he closed his eyes. "You shouldn't let your guard down so easily, Major Park." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear before getting off him.

Jimin's eyes snapped open and his face turned red from embarrassment. Yoongi gave him a smirk before going to his own room.

"Tch, he's always messing around." Jimin said as he covered his mouth. The heat from Yoongi's breath still lingered on Jimin's skin. Grabbing a pillow, Jimin covered his face with it a screamed into it.

'Damn that dragon.'