Chapter 5

The first thing that Jungkook woke up to was Jin bursting through his bedroom door at 7 am. Along with Jin's yelling, informing him that Si-woo had escaped the cell. Everyone in the mansion was tensed, including Jungkook.

"What should we do?" Jin said with panic clearly in his voice. Namjoon rested his hand on Jin's shoulder, trying to calm him down. Now that Si-woo had escaped, there's no telling what will happen. "Should we go after him?"

"No." Jungkook said in a stern voice. You could see how tensed and frustrated he was just by the way he was standing. His arms were crossed over his chest. He wore a frown and his eyebrows were forward. He was clearly unhappy. "We don't have time to chase after him. The war is nearing, we need information and allies. We can deal with him later. For now, let's get ready to leave."

Everyone watched as Jungkook walked out of the room. Once he left, then room mood lifted a bit. No one could protest against Jungkook's plan. Why? Because everyone knew that was the right choice. But that didn't stop them from worrying.

"Well, you heard the man, let's get ready to leave." Jin said as he stood up. Then one by one everyone left the room, heading to their separate rooms to get ready. They would be leaving soon.

*****

It was time for them to all part. They all stood outside the mansion with their bags in hand. Taehyung and Jimin had started crying, not wanting to leave one another. Luckily, both Jungkook and Yoongi calm Taehyung and Jimin down.

"Ok everyone, the time has come to leave." Namjoon said with a soft voice. Deep down, the dragons were afraid to leave one another. They had all been separated into groups of two.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand as he wiped his tears away. Taehyung looks at Jimin, who is already looking at him. They ended up crying again while hugging each other. This would be their first time apart for a long time.

"You need to be safe, you hear me." Jimin said with a shaky voice. Jimin buried his face into Taehyung's chest, as he tightened the hug. "I have a good feeling Queen Haru will agree to help us, since you'll be going. Plus, she has a thing for hot and attractive bad boys."

Taehyung and Jimin both chuckled. They pulled apart from one another and wiped their tears. Taehyung gave Jimin a big boxy smile, which Jimin returned. Jimin then looked over at Jungkook and locked eyes.

"Keep him safe."

"Who do you think you're talking to." Jungkook said with a smirk. Jimin rolled his eyes with a smile. Jimin then headed back to Yoongi. They all said goodbye and left to their destinations.

*****

Namjoon and Jin headed down one the streets of Raven Town. It had been two days since they departed with the others. Jin was constantly worrying about the others. He was scared that something back had happened to them.

"They're fine Jin." Namjoon said in a soft voice. Jin nodded his head as he took a deep breath. They were about five days away for the capital. The more the two of them gets closer to the capital, the more they get nervous. And the more they're reminded of the memories that took place there.

In Raven Town, it was already night. The sun had set a few hours ago. Jin and Namjoon headed to a hotel. But as they were checking into the hotel, they heard some rumors.

"I heard that stuck up king of ours, is going to start a war." A man said to his friends. "I also heard that prince Taehyung is still alive."

"No way! Isn't he wanted for killing his parents?" Another man asked. The first man and the woman with them, nodded. "Damn, how much is he for?"

"30 million." The woman spoke, causing the first man to choke. The woman's eyes turned dark, and a smirk appeared on her lips. "Well, do you wanna help me find that prince?"

Jin looked at them with a blank expression. But deep down he was angry and scared. Namjoon had a shadow casted on his face. When Namjoon got their key to their room, he pulled Jin along.

"Namjoon, we need to inform Taehyung and Jungkook." Jin whispered as they entered the elevator. Jin pushed their floor number, and stood next to Namjoon. "They need to know that people will be attacking them for that bounty."

"I agree." Namjoon said with a frown. They stood their in silence for a bit before turning towards Jin. "When we get to our room, I need you to create a bird of plants. We will write them a letter and then send it to them with the bird. Can you do that?"

"I think so. Though, it will use a lot of power. But it has to be done." Jin said. Just then, the elevator door opened. They headed down the hallway and entered their room.

Namjoon grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote the letter. After he finished, Jin created the bird .ade of plants. Namjoon handed the note to Jin, who already looked tired. Jin tied it to the bird, and carried the bird to the window of their room.

"Alright little bird, give this to Jungkook." Jin said to which the bird chirpped. Then the bird left, flying in the direction of where Jungkook and Taehyung are. Jin turned and gave Namjoon a tired smile. "Hey Namjoon, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Catch me." Jin said as he fell. Namjoon quickly caught Jin, before he hit the ground. Namjoon just shook his head with a faint smile, and carried him to Jin's bed.