An Old Tale

I stood not too far from her and the man watching her. Observing the power she truly had yet remained further enough to not be sensed. For this being her first victim I was surprised her kiss hadn't killed him. Once her body hit the ground I ran over wrapping her body in my arms. The driver had been parked at instructed location.
I took Melyssa to my pent house, laid her in the guest room. The maid then went to undress and put on a more comfortable attire. While I grabbed a drank then headed to bed.
The next morning a hard slap to the face awaken me. My hand reached for my gun until her voice spoke.
"What the actual fuck. Why am I in your penthouse? Did we? No we couldn't your my boss that's highly unprofessional. Did you drug me?"
"Hold up before you continue your babbling let me stop you there. You didn't get the pleasure of sleeping with me nor did I care too. As for the drugging why waste my time" I said climbing out the bed in only my boxer. Her eyes watched my every move, disgust filled her. Once my sweats were on I guided her to the kitchen. We stayed in silence as I made coffee and slid her a cup.
Her eyes were now from disgusted to broken. When she spoke her voice cracked.
"Whatt- what did I do last night?" She said weakly gazing up at me. Our eyes stayed on each other. My emotion were careless and plain. I took a sip of my coffee before asking her.
"You have no idea what you are?"
"No. But obviously you must."
"Was he your first?"
"My first what? Is he dead?"
"Hmm interesting. You know nothing of what you are."
"Can you just fucking tell me! Stop beating around the brush."
A devious grin spread on my lips. "Your a succubus, a rather rare one. Your powers differ from the others. Where they usually take a human body but you were obviously born one. Quite interesting really."
"What the fuck is that?"
"A female demon who uses sex against men capturing his semen and giving it to another. In your case you trap men and devour their souls."
"Is that man dead? I can't be a demon there's no way."
"On the outside no. On the inside yes, he'll never walk this earth again."
She shook her head, tears threatened her eyes.
"Succubus are usually very evil creatures. Driven by greed and their own desire. It goes back decades when the very first escaped hell and possessed a human. However they are not only females but males, incubus. All here for only purpose their own pleasure. A few decades later an incubus fell for a human woman and impregnated her. By now their were ways to send theses creatures back to hell. Over the years they entrapped humans in comas, caused destruction to humans that were conceiving. Many were killed, some sent back home and some hid on earth as human. Like you born part human and part succubus. It's rare because demons aren't allowed to engage in romantic exchanges. It's forbidden. So either your mother or another member was introduced to this gene in the line."
No no no not possible. Your lying! She yelled.
"The way you trapped him, someone definitely has been entrapping your power. Helping protect you."
Her tears now fell as she backed away from me. I stood completely unbothered. She was needed for one purpose for me. Making her my friend was the only way to gain my own expense.
"Ms. Carrington I would never lie to you" I said stepping to her.
"Stay back. If I am this, what are you, how do you know about this?" she said trembling.
"Completely human, I come from a line of succubus hunters. I could sense you had the gift, with my help you can control it."
"Why not just kill me? Why help me? I'm a monster, an abomination" her eyes glossy so much pain filled them.
"Because Melyssa your not evil. Last night was a mistake. If you held an ounce of evil I would have shot you dead."
This is all too much she screamed and rushed out the penthouse. There was no need to catch her, she'd be back.

What do you think about Mr. Willams guys? And how do you feel towards Melyssa right now?

More drama, secrets, and affairs ahead. Also some triggering events!

Vote, comment, and share!