Copyrights©️

Malevolent Tendencies
Copyright 2020 by Shy
Cover Art by: Shy

All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part in any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying, and recording or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the written permission from the editorial office, I Shy, Bloomfield , New Jersey. U.S.A.
This book is licensed to the original purchaser only. Duplication or distribution via any means is illegal and a violation of International Copyright Law, subject to criminal prosecution and upon conviction, fines and/or imprisonment. This eBook cannot be legally loaned or given to others. No part of this eBook can be shared or reproduced without the express permission of the publisher.

Author's Note: This is purely a work of fiction and many places, names, have been induced to fit the storyline. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used factiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is entirely coincidental. Some events and places have been fictitiously altered to fit the storyline.

Warning: Dark Content Ahead.
This story contains mature content, drug relations, gangs and triggering issues with couples.