Prologue

The only thing that could be heard in school halls was screams. And nearly all of them were pointed towards the poor girl. She did nothing wrong, so why? Why she was being yelled at? She stood there with tears streaming down her face. She only repeated quietly that she is innocent. Screams were louder and louder. Only one boy took the girl's side. He stepped in front of her and started arguing with the rest while shielding her from them. He was disappointed at the fact they already judged the poor girl, without hearing her part of the story.  She could feel how they are staring at her. They were angry, disappointed. The boy now screamed louder than everyone

"ENOUGH! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves! You don't even let her explain her part of the story! You just judged her by lies spread by her!" The boy with blonde hair stated angrily.

"The only one who should feel ashamed is Marinette! Can't you see what she did?" Was shouted by a chubby and short girl.

"Look, Adrien, Marinette only has to apologize for her actions. What she did isn't okay" Stated a girl with wavy hair.

"Yeah, dude! That wasn't okay, and Lila deserves an apology from Marinette" Added a boy with a red cap.

"What are you all talking about? Marinette did nothing wrong! So, why should she apologize?!" Adrien screams towards the others.

Marinette started to shake because now she was terrified. Her friends turned against her. Everyone, she cares about. They did as she told her back then. She was glad that Adrien was on her side. But other than that, she was alone. Adrien noticed that and reached with his other hand to Marinette, and took her hand in his. Lila noticed that but before she could react the teachers and principal came in.

"What's going on? The Principal asked as he glanced at his students. 

Lila decided it was a great opportunity, she just needed to play it right. 

"Is everything alright here? Why are you all screaming?" Asked the cyan-colored-eyed teacher.

"It's nothing Ms. Bustier and Mr. Damocles, we just want Marinette to apologize for her behavior towards Lila, that's all" Was explained by a young blogger. Which caused Adrien to be more pissed. 

"Can someone please explain what happened here?"A confused teacher asked her students.

"I-I'm sorry! It's all my fault!" The girl started crying "I wasn't looking where I was going and then I bumped into Marinette, but I swear I didn't mean it!" Lila hid her face in her hands and make sobs sounds.

"It's alright Lila.." Blogger said while comforting her. "Marinette shouldn't have acted the way she did" Everyone except Adrien looked at Marinette, and started whispering. Adrien tightens his grip on Marinette's hand. "I can sense that she doesn't like me...but...BUT pushing me against lockers and threatening me isn't okay! I mean it was only an accident, that I bumped into her" Then Lila started crying more while she hugged Alya to make sure everyone believed her. 

 "Is that true, Miss Duapin-Cheng?!" Mr.Damocles turned into a crying girl.

"S-she's lying! I-I didn't do that!" Marinette stated while crying and shaking. 

Lila cried "Please believe me, why would I lie about something like that?" 

Adrien glared at Lila and then said "Stop lying, Marinette didn't do anything to you!"

"ENOUGH!" Mr.Damocles shouted. "Miss Dupain-Cheng and Miss Rossi, to my office now. And the rest of you head to class"

Adrien had to let go of Marinette, but before he left he whispered to her "I'll talk to you later, Mari"

Both Marinette and Lila followed Mr.Damocles to his office. After the three of them sat down, the principal spoke. "Miss Dupain-Cheng, I simply can't accept your behavior towards Miss Rossi" Marinette's eyes widen due to shock, she tried to say something but was cut off. "I won't expel you, but you need to change how you treat Miss Rossi" Mari couldn't believe it...Why they don't believe her? Was she really that untrustworthy? "You will be suspended for two weeks, so you can think about the pain you've caused to your classmate AND you will write an apology letter to Miss Lila, as well as you will apologize to her in front of everyone. Did I make myself clear, Miss Marinette?" The bluebell-colored-eyed girl just nodded. "Miss Rossi, you may leave to your class" Lila stood up and left the office after she thanked Mr.Damocles. When her back was turned against the principal she smiled and left. She was obviously happy with what she caused. After the door closed, Mr. Damocles spoke again "Now, I will call your parents, and they will take you home" Heartbroken girl just nodded in response. And as they waited for the girl's parents, silence and sadness filled the room. And the only thing that runs through Marinette's mind was a question.

"Am I really that untrustworthy...?"

?"