‹ the kingdoms ›

two Kingdoms, both constantly at war, each specializing in a specific kind of trades to other kingdoms, both of being the most dominant kingdoms, owning a ton of land.

they were both ruled by kings, belonging to a bloodline and each having heirs to their thrown. the kings were no joke, they took their jobs seriously despite being young kings with even younger heirs.

the kingdoms were both run in almost the same way, the king and their spouse would rule their kingdom with the help of their advisors and when their heirs would reach the age of 20, they would be given the throne and married off to provide more heirs for the kingdoms sooner or later.

when the rulers do not provide any heir, they remain as rulers until they pass on, then their thrown is passed on to the closest living relative, which had started the biggest rivalry the world has ever seen, but before we get into that, it is better to start talking about the two kingdoms.

the first kingdom goes by the name of fawns, ruled by king taeyong and their spouse and the lovable king jaehyun who originally belongs to a noble family. the two had fallen in love early, before the king was even crowned and were married a very short time after they had confessed their love to one another, having their first two sons by the time King Taeyong was crowned at the age of 20. prince minhyung (referred to as mark) and prince jaemin, then later having the third heir jisung.

the family of 5 were loved by the whole kingdom, they were loyal, true and just. the perfect royal family, fawns was not at all corrupt, it was described as a haven by its people who, although were in a war, lived in harmony amongst one another, mostly in the two major cities

the first one being the capital city, evari, in which the royals lives and the second one being Glore in which the king assigned a leader to, it was in charge of the trade and the agriculture side so that's where mayor and third in command qian kun lived, alongside his 3 sons, in the busiest city in the kingdom of fawns. It also happened to be the one closest to lenra, which will be introduced soon. 

there was always light in the kingdom of fawns, they had 3 major celebrations, the first one being on the 2nd of october which marks the coronation of the new rulers then april 23rd which marks the rise of the kingdom 300 years ago and finally 10th November which marks the people's day, a day where the royal family comes out and thanks everyone for their hard work and they all celebrate as a single kingdom. the kingdom also chooses a few people to especially thank on that day, whether it be soldier, bakers or even just students.

lenra was not any different, except that it was slightly more 'fun' than fawns, it was known for its appreciation for arts, of any kind, they had many celebrations but were still not corrupt, people enjoy Lenra for its slightly more freedom, people held parties till sunrise as well, the capital city being qwin, where the royals lived alongside with mang of their nobles and just normal citizens.

the royal family consists of king johnny And king ten, who, unlike king jaehyun, came from a small and poor part of the kingdom. they had met when johnny was a teenager and was wondering around that district while his mother, the queen at the time, was visiting the kingdom.

the two kingdoms both lost ties with each other 200 years ago, which is the first and last reported case of a queen (the monarch at the time) not getting married and therefore not providing an heir to the throne and she was the queen of lenra. she was not the problem though, the problem was with the ruler chosen after her passing, He was the second cousin of the queen and the first thing he did was slaughter the king and queen of fawns, which result in the heir to the throne to murder the king of lenra's wife and kid. this eventually started a war, the king of lenra wanting to achieve a single empire under his name and the heir wanting revenge for the injustice that the king had caused to her and the whole kingdom of fawns.

this war established the creation of second in commands, who also have heirs however, each king gets to chose who their second command gets to be, they can either chose the heir of the second command or someone completely different from the citizens.

the second in commands of fawns are the nakamotos, Which consist of yuta and sicheng, their oldest daughter than two boys, renjun and shotaro.

and the second in commands of lenra are the kims, which consist of doyoung And taeil, also an older daughter (who had passed away) and their son jeno who is loved by many for his dashing good looks and his golden heart which could make anyone melt for him.

the royals in order of age:

- Prince Mark Jung: 19
- Prince Donghyuk: 18
- Prince Yangyang: 18
- Prince Jaemin: 17
- Prince Jisung: 15
- Princess Byul: 4

the Second In commands:

- Aimi Na: 20 (not eligible for the royal title because she was born out of wedlock)
- Eula Kim (passed away at 18 due to suicide, would have been 19)
- Renjun Na: 18
- Jeno Kim: 18
- Shotaro Na: 16