‹ t h r e e ›

Mark and Hyuk were walking, hand in hand, the people of the village nearby surrounded waving and cheering, Hyuk smiled at how lovely they were and of course mark was smiling too

"Prince Hyuk, Prince Hyuk!" A little girl calls out, holding a little flower, Donghyuk doesn't notice her but Mark does, he smiles and thanks her. he gives it to Hyuk who smiles and gladly takes it, also thanking the little girl and they continue walking, waving at their people.

It was a little sunny but it wasn't a problem. Hyuk sees a little toddler rush towards him, he puts and picks it up obviously leaving Mark's hand to do so

"Oh hello there," Hyuk says

"hello!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry your highness," A lady rushes, clearly panting but a look of apologeticness etched on her face.

"It's no problem, he's very cute, enjoy your day!" Hyuk says and hands her the boy

"Oh my goodness, you're so sweet! thank you!" She replies and walks away.

Hyuk looks back at Mark who lifts and eyebrow at him, he smiles and holds his hand again. Mark placing a kiss on it.

"You're so cliche," Hyuk whispers

"Am I not allowed to kiss your hand as your husband," Mark whispers back

"Oho, well done," Hyuk mentions.

as they finally make it to the castle, Mark decides to show Hyuk around the castle, Hyuk still getting confused but its not like his castle back in Lenra wasn't as huge either.

But eventually, that resulted in a fight and not just any fight, it was massive.

So massive that the two hadn't spoken to one another for 3 months and no one knew about it except for their family who immediately noticed how angry the two constantly were at everything.

"Some nerve you have! You're not even a king to make such decision!"

"You can't make a decision for me either! you're nothing but my significant other!"

"Listen mark of whatever on earth, I'm just as annoyed with being married to you as you are, so you have no right to come here and pretend that it's my fault, because last time I checked, you had insisted I just go with it!"

"I'm doing this for the sake of our kingdoms and nothing else! I would never catch feelings for you! let alone marry you on purpose!"

"Some nerve for a stuck up daddy's boy,"

"Weird coming from an accident!!"

"Woah woah woah!" Renjun comes in the room with jeno right behind him

"What are you doing here?" Mark asks

"Trying to save you from ruining what ever you guys have going on!" Jeno replies

"I don't think you have a say in our relationship," Donghyuk says to Jeno

"Don't talk to him like that, He's just trying to help you!" Renjun defends the taller boy

"We're just going to sleep, next time knock," Mark scoffs and the two leave, closing the door.