The beginning of the end?!

Pov Caroline

At 6 o'clock at night ... Next to the Mystic Falls Tower ... Caroline was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark green blouse, distressed by the events that had recently accompanied her: the attack of hellish creatures that could put the lives of your friends and your most precious assets, your daughters, at risk. As well as her marriage to Stefan, her great and loyal friend, not that she didn't like the idea, but lately so many things were going through her mind that Caroline thought for a while if it was a really good idea.

- I need to do something. - Caroline said, thinking out loud with determination. For even if the world had collapsed, she needed to take a chance, for her friends, for her daughters and she would kill anyone who got in her way.

Minutes later, Caroline sighed into the evening air of Mystic Falls and walked over to a Grill where there were few people, enough to have a little privacy and stay focused.

- Klaus ... I need you. - called him, even in the face of so much time, still had hopes that it might not be in vain and he could be a redeemed man, after all children could change people.

Bonnie POV

Meanwhile ... At Salvatore Mansion ... The house was in absolute silence, with the large living room and bedrooms in a ghostly state, with only Bonnie and Caroline's two daughters there after they arrested Kai in a world where it would bring no more chaos to anyone.

- Will the bad woman kill our mother? - Asked little Lizzie.

- If something happens, we can help. - said little Josie worried.

- She will do nothing, not depend on me. - Bonnie replied giving a weak laugh trying not to freak out with Enzo's death that still shook her, a little happiness she had after so much struggle and suffering. But, she had to stand firm, for him and her friends. Meanwhile she wore a small gray coat to complement her blue blouse and black jeans. - It will work.

Pov Damon

At 7 o'clock at night ... Damon was in a city's cemetery thinking about how selfish and dead he had been during all his years, while he could be valuing the good side of life, especially one that despite the ups and downs, was struggling for him when no one else fought: Stefan, his beloved brother. But, now it could be useless for the bitch who destroyed his life to want to destroy some of the good he had.

- Only over my dead body. - Damon said with blood in his eyes as he adjusted his black T-shirt that matched his black jeans. - Hello, Matt, I hope it's urgent. - answered a call from him that made him freeze with such emotion that left him paralyzed. - Where is it?

Pov Stefan

Meanwhile ... Stefan was in a crypt of the Mystic Falls' cemetery looking at the necklace with a blue stone, and remembering the mysterious and treacherous woman he did not expect to find, but who would return to cause everyone's life a hell. She should be destroyed again. But why did it mean to him so much? She was a monster that would never change, she should be killed or the people that he loves can be at great risk.

- Katherine, until today you do not leave me. - Stefan murmured in fury that she betrayed him and almost took her friend, Elena and her brother, Damon, but with a slight feeling of pity for everything she suffered.

- Elena's coffin was found. It's in the Mystic Falls Tower. - Damon said approaching him, taking him out of his daydreams.

- We need to find it as soon as possible! - Agreed Stefan, who was dressed in a long-sleeved dark blue T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

- Hello, brothers. - Said a voice that made them both recognize from a distance when she was approaching them slowly.

- Katherine ?! - Salvatores exclaimed between contempt and fear.