Dear Diary...

Pov Bonnie

1 week after the big confrontation ... At 9 o'clock in the morning ... At Bonnie's house ... Bonnie was wearing a black cape that complemented her green sleeveless top with black leggings. Because her friends needed help that according to Damon was something urgent, yes, she could have worn out with the last fight that almost consumed her life, but according to her grandmother and Enzo, she was a phoenix that got stronger with each battle and for it should never give up.

- Come on. - Bonnie sighed before opening the door and seeing all of her friends, besides Klaus who for some reason came along. - Thank you, I love you. - smiled happily to see each holding a different food or drink.

- Happy birthday, annoying witch. - Blinked Damon dressed in a dark green T-shirt with short sleeves and black jeans, while holding a pitcher of lemonade. - You're welcome, if you're going to thank your coolest friend.

- Damon being Damon. - Bonnie smiled as she hugged her friend and then Caroline and Elena. - You didn't have to.

- You did so much for us that we couldn't pass up your birthday. - replied Elena, who was dressed in a light blue dress above her knees.

- And don't try to be stubborn, because I won't listen. - Said Caroline, dressed in a black long-sleeved blouse and pink jeans.

- I heard about your fight, congratulations, Bonnie. - Alaric congratulated dressed in a suit.

- Congratulations. - Matt said dressed in a dark blue sleeveless T-shirt and dark blue jeans, and with a look that he was proud of, even though he still didn't trust supernatural beings.

Not knowing how to react in the face of so much affection and relief, Bonnie closed the door and took a look at all her friends from great battles: Elena, Caroline, Damon, Matt and Alaric, and smiled to contain the tears of hope and joy. Because it could go through a thousand battles, but she would overcome all of them with purpose and strengths that was found in the people that she loves so much.

- I love you. - Bonnie said, not restraining herself before being applauded by everyone, making her even more emotional, like a victory fire.

- Bonnie is a good companion! That no one can deny! - Damon sang frantically before the others followed him.

- You are my heroine. - said little Lizzie hugging her.

- Congratulations, mommy's friend. - said little Josie looking at her with admiration.

With this, everyone toasted their cups with the beginning of a new era: of hope and strength, either with past battles and sacrifices or those that would still face.

- Go to the guest room that I have a courtesy to, Bennett. - Murmured Klaus in Bonnie's ear, which gave Caroline a smile and a look of doubt in Bonnie.

- What? - Asked Bonnie, trying to formulate some theory in her head.

- I can only reveal that I had to put psychological pressure on my sister Freya to help me, but I suggest that you go after the courtesy. - Klaus replied slightly impatient for such distrust with a mixture of anxiety to talk to certain people.

Even though deep down she still wanted to immobilize Klaus with her magic because he was still a rude man, Bonnie smiled a "truce" smile as if she just wanted to feel inner peace for now, and then immediately went to that room in which there was a blonde woman dressed in blue.

- Courtesy of Klaus, have fun. - said Freya moving away from the place.

- Thanks. - Bonnie said trying to be friendly until she opened the door and her heart almost stopped when she saw something she felt like casting a spell just to know if she was asleep. - Enzo ?!