The confrontation: the hell and the heaven

Pov Enzo

At 10:30 pm ... In the house that Bonnie bought days ago ... Enzo was in the simple corridors, which despite having their modest orange varnish coloring and the other modest sized rooms, it had a view favorable to the sky full of stars and the cool breeze that brought the comfort of a nature not contaminated by the urban. This all reminded him of the moments he spent with Bonnie since he met her: since when he had to protect the witch he considered annoying from the Arsenal in a cabin, until they had to live for a time when he felt comforted by the weird witch who felt empathy for a doomed vampire like him, something he had seen little in his life, from then on he came to know the history suffered by her battles and to feel a mixture of admiration for her strength that even Enzo had not in his years of torment with the Augustine Brotherhood, and identification for being two people trying to survive in a chaotic world . From then on he started to protect and love her as if his life were that, especially when they declared with their lips glued together after a music lesson and a trip to France that made their suffering worthwhile, just to find true happiness. The happiness of having an incredible woman who would be able to give up her life as a witch to be a vampire by his side, and Enzo much more for her.

- I would die again for you, my love. - said Enzo, thinking aloud with a black T-shirt and jacket, medium blue jeans.

With that, Enzo started pacing to find a plan to save his beloved and his friends, because he could have died, but he would not let them do the same for the people he came to love.

- So this is where Bonnie lives? Asked a female voice that approached him, revealing to be Katherine in her ghost version, leaving him on the defensive by advancing on her with his ghost vampiric speed and strangling her neck. - Can I try to help or not? Katherine sighed, wanting to roll her eyes at the idiocy.

- Isn't it enough to destroy my miserable life, now Bonnie's too? - replied Enzo feeling a little furious when he remembered the reason for being there.

- I am no longer the queen of hell for your information. - Katherine said before being dropped by him on the ground. - We need to destroy the other bells of hell before that madman with no style destroys everything, including your beloved witch.

Enzo stopped for a while and considered the offering, as he had heard from his Salvatores friends about how Katherine was a treacherous woman who could destroy him just to favor herself, but on the other hand, he didn't have much choice and Katherine could be desperate to resurrect, she would soon do anything to get revenge on whoever murdered her and, above it all, his beloved Bonnie could destroy her in less time.

- I do. - Said Enzo, finally with a mixture of doubt and hope, thinking of Bonnie and his death that could not be in vain.

Minutes later, they were both walking through a portal that could be home, waiting for a call from Bonnie, making them both impatient.

- One is in the tunnels of Mystic Falls and another in the clock tower, why is the delay? - Asked Katherine, rolling her eyes.

- We need to be invoked, someone to think of us or need. - explained Enzo trying to maintain his posture in the face of so much anxiety. - I don't understand how our vibratory pattern brought us close.

- If the lord stops nonsensical theories, we can find something. - Katherine said trying to contain the anxiety of saving Stefan, because she saw in his eyes and his kiss the affection he still felt for her.

- If the psychotic stops taking my patience, I ... - tried to say Enzo before he was sucked into a place that turned out to be the Mystic Falls library.