A bloodbath coming

- Why are you here? We have known each other for almost an eternity, I no longer have patience with these little games of yours. - Damon asked, rolling his eyes impatiently.

- At least I warned you. - Katherine said as if she already wanted to finish the job soon. - This city will burn in a matter of time and everyone will turn to dust. - She looked at them cynically, partly with a revengeful delight. - You send me to hell.

- I killed you because you are still selfish and don't care about anyone but yourself. - Stefan replied resentful for having trusted her several times and for having betrayed his trust.

- I cared about you, it was our love story. - She approached him almost touching him until she gave a slight push, leaving him confused. - But it was either me or you. - She said still thinking about how much she risked for him, but he was betrayed her anyway.

- And that is why we prefer Elena over you, she is not a heartless bitch! - Damon said looking at her seriously.

- And that is why any woman would choose Stefan, you are so rude without elegance that neither ... - Before Katherine returned the provocation she took a stake in the heart and passed out, but holding her low-cut black dress that she had so much work to do choose for that event.

- She will be back. We need to hide the coffin where Elena is! - warned Stefan worried.

- At least she shut up. Damon laughed lightly when he saw her consume her own poison. - But that's right, but someone has to keep an eye on the bitch.

- I can. Take care of Elena. - Stefan offered, because he knew of his brother's anxiety to find the fragment of happiness he had so cherished.

- Take care, Stefan. - Damon warned leaving the place.

Pov Matt

At 8 o'clock at night ... Matt was at the police station as obscure as the dead of night looking at the coffin where his current friend, Elena, was. Yes, it was still too much for him to believe how she had fallen asleep by magic and that many supernatural beings were on the lookout for someone to destroy, including many of his friends.

- I just wanted a normal life for us. - He murmured thinking about the loss of his family by supernatural beings and how much he wanted to get rid of all that.

- Me too, brother. - Said a voice that he recognized and was startled when his certainty was confirmed.

- What are you doing here? I thought ... - Matt asked, almost thrilled to see his beloved sister, Vick, until he remembered rumors he heard that she would help to destroy the city. - Not you...

- I do not have a choice! I spent almost an eternity being tortured in that place. - Said Vick, almost crying as she remembered the mental and even physical tortures she experienced in Cade's hell. - I just want peace. - She remembered her troubled life that seemed to have no end.

- You don't have to do that, we'll find a way. - hugged his sister tightly to try to comfort her even with his own anxiety.

Pov Damon

Damon was walking through the police station, lost in his thoughts, for he had not seen his beloved Elena who saved him from the dark in a long time, but that all this could be destroyed by Katherine's evil plans.

- I will kill whoever stands in our way. - He thought aloud with bloodlust.

But, he stopped abruptly when he found the coffin, taking a deep breath and in an anxiety to open it that it was without it! Making him even more confused and agonized when he saw Vick who seemed to be behind everything.