Chapter 5

(If you haven't read the Percy Jackson series and the sequels, you may not understand everything that goes on. Just a warning.)

(I may add a picture later if I feel like it c:)

Like wow he looked perfect. 

I mean I didn't expect him to be a baby with a bow shooting love arrows at random people (his Roman form is Cupid and that's what people envision him as) but I didn't expect him to look like this.

Like I can't even begin to describe it, because he's perfect and he changed to fit my expectations. Also I think he's different to everyone so how I see him would be different to what anyone else would see him as. So just imagine someone who is like absolutely perfect, no flaws at all or flaws that they don't care about cause that's what you're into, just everything you would like in a guy and he would probably look better. And to the people who aren't into guys, I don't know what he would look like.

I mean normally when I see a guy who is like considered hot by society standards (not the best standards but I don't know what other standards to use...), I never really found him too good-looking. I mean he was normally alright but like not hot hot. That's around when I started doubting whether I'm straight. Maybe I'm too young or something, but like still.

So, I didn't really have high expectations for Eros, in the case I ever met him. 

So anyways he looked breath-taking and wow. 

Then I registered what the other god had just told me and 'Wait, he's my cousin?'

He replied 'Yes, your extremely hot older cousin.'

I thought for a bit. 'So you mean my mom's Aphrodite?'

He replied 'Nope your godly parent is a dude.'

'Umm so Eros' dad?'

Eros replied 'My dad's Ares and no, he's not your dad.'

His voice was wow too. Though it was expected it was amazing. He's my brother though, so maybe I should think about something else.

'So how are you my brother?'

He looked at the other god and back at me and said 'I suppose cousin is a more fitting term.'

'Huh.'

'Yeah so like your mom is-'

The other god said 'Remember your promise?'

Eros replied 'Yeah.'

I asked 'I thought my dad was the god.'

They both said 'Yes.'

'Ok so then how is my mom related to you?'

Eros replied 'I would love to answer that question and talk about your family but I made a promise to not talk about it to you yet.'

'Why did you make a promise?'

'So that I could come visit you, cousin.'

Ok that's sweet of him. Ok, stop thinking about him he's your cousin.

Then he looked at the other god and nodded at him. The other god disappeared all of a sudden. I didn't know gods could do that, that seems cool. Then I noticed that the grass was moving a little bit. 

'Oh, he's a wind god?'

'Yep. He didn't tell you?'

'Nope. He made me guess and I had no idea.'

He laughed, and god he sounded just so perfect.

'Well did he tell you why he asked for you?'

'No. He just made me guess and annoyed me a bunch.'