𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕋𝕆𝕄𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕆ℕ𝔼

Gyda frowned as she entered the halls of school. She hasn't seen her friends all morning, and she didn't know where they could possibly be. Glancing at the time that hung on the wall in dialogue, she realised that there was ten minutes until Roll Call started. The Australian wandered the area, her concern growing until she caught sight of Billy leaning against her locker on her second sweep around school looking for them.

Quickly, the Australian ran over to the slightly taller male and wrapped her arms around his torso. "There you are! I have been looking everywhere for you. Where is everyone else?" As she spoke, the brunette curled his arms around her, a small smirk on his face as he kissed her forehead. "Hey, Gyda," he murmured, allowing himself to relax into the embrace.

Gyda looked up at him, and he looked down at her. Due to their similar height, their faces were really close. Like, their noses were about to touch. "Holy shit, I'm sorry!" She immediately backed away, crossing her arms over her chest and looking to her feet. She was embarrassed. They have always been close, especially when it came to sleeping where they had their own little hold, but they never had their faces so intimately close other than the other night.

Instead of making a silly remark, like she thought would happen, Billy instead took a step forward and lifted her chin up. "Don't be sorry, it's perfectly fine." The blonde looked around before settling on the stern, yet relaxed look on Billy's face. "Wouldn't Sidney get upset we are in this position?" She asked, genuinely concerned. He removed his hand and shoved it in his front pockets with a sigh.

"That question was never asked behind doors when it was just the two of us. Why start now?" In truth, Billy knew Sidney was okay with it, due to the fact that the brunette female came up to him one day and said she was fine with how close they were. His girlfriend was perfectly happy as long as nothing too 'romantic' happened.

Does feeding each other count as too romantic? And what about all the times Billy had wrapped his arms around her waist? The transfer student let out a sigh and shook her head. "I didn't mean it like that, Billy. We are in public, and your reputation could end up as a rumour for being a cheater because you are so close with me, that's all."

The brunette chuckled and pulled the blonde back into a hug, glancing at the clock and seeing they had five minutes until their little time by themselves would be ruined and they would need to be separated. The Aussie transfer gave in to the hug, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck and his head leaning on her's. As they just stood there like that, taking comfort in each other that they seemed to need for the entire day before someone interrupted them.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I am late. I woke up later than expected." Gyda pulled away from her friend to see a familiar boy that she just loved to greet. "Stu!" Without hesitation, she ran up and jumped on him, saying hello to Tatum along the way. "You are forgiven, just don't scare me like that, okay?" She raised an eyebrow, but on the inside she was so relieved that it wasn't the three at the moment. She just prayed to god that it wasn't Sidney.

Stu shook his head with a cocky grin. "Nah, I can't go missing with you around. You'd notice and find me." Gyda chuckled and felt prying hands come to her hips and pull her away from Stu Macher. Surprised, she turned around and saw Billy, who seemed to glare at Stu almost, whilst keeping a firm grip on her sides. The best friend of the clearly angry brunette raised his arms in surrendor. "What's up, Billy boy?"

Everyone turned to the exchange student with amusement, not expecting that name to ever fall on their ears. "Nothing, Doll. I wasn't excited with Stu interrupting our hug," Billy spoke, his honey brown eyes a shade darker than usual. "Well, I'll make a deal, okay?" She paused, waiting for her close friend to agree. Once he did, the white-haired female wrapped her arm between his arm and the rest of his body.

"I'll give you a hug all break, and you can come over this afternoon?" She hummed, managing to finish her sentence before the bell went off signalling attendance. "Deal. I'll hold you to it." Billy winked and headed the opposite direction with Tatum, who just so happens to be in his roll call room and Stu walked with Gyda, the two goofing off before they have to separate to the two doors next to each other.

Gyda plopped herself down in her chair, resting her bag against the desk's legs and placed her arms on the cold wood with a sigh. She was grateful that everyone seemed to be fine, but she wouldn't be able to tell whether Sidney was here until lunch or see her through the halls to her next class. The Australian dozed off about her country whilst the roll was marked, rubbing her eyes as her thoughts turned to Casey's death.

The white-haired female's mood darkened as quick as that, glancing to the seat that used to belong to her best friend, but it was occupied by another student, as if she was not murdered a few days ago. She clenched her fists in frustration, storming out of the room just as the bell rang. Her green eyes wandering the walls and corridor as she searched for her friend, knowing she wouldn't be seen, but she had to look.

The girl ended up ditching school, heading straight to the cemetary where Casey's boy laid. She pushed the gates open, looking at each gravestone until she saw her name engraved into the tombstone.

'𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿,
𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲.
𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟵 - 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟲'

Gyda stared at the tombstone with shock, falling down to her knees as she realised that she had almost forgotten thst she died. The female frowned, tearing up and gripping her hair. How could she do that? She was her best friend. Without thinking, Gyda got up and walked away, not being able to cope with the grave. The Romanoff child whimpered as she made the familiar way home.

She didn't want to see anyone. Especially none of her friends, cause that would make things worse. The Australian just hoped that the murderer was caught. She still didn't know who the last kill was, and she was afraid of who it could be.