𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕀ℕ𝕍𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ

𝕋he next few hours, Billy and Tatum never left Gyda's side, and she was grateful for that. Eventually, Tatum had to leave for a date with Stu, but was sure to promise to call her as soon as it finished. It was now just Billy and Gyda. An Australian girl with an American boy. The white-haired beauty barely flinched when he decided to place a kiss on top of her head. They hadn't moved from their position from earlier, and silently, Billy enjoyed it.

"Shh, calm down, Gu-" Billy paused, furrowing hisbeyevrows, before quickly correcting himself. "Love," he finished. Gyda shuddered and looked up at him from her little comfy spot on his neck, to see that he was already looking at her and his right hand lifted up to wipe away the tears on her cheeks. This only seemed to cause more and Gyda sheepishly hid her face again.

She didn't know how to feel. She will be the cause of three deaths, but she wouldn't know who they were. "Come on, bubba," Billy murmured, moving from the lounge room to her bedroom, carefully managing to lay on it without harming Gyda accidentally. Billy adored moments like this, minus the crying, but it made him feel confident that they'd be together in the end.

"Hey, Doll?" Billy asked, making Gyda sit up so she was straddling him, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She just wanted to sleep, but she also wanted to talk to the man underneath her. "Yes, Billy?" She mused, drying off her tears with a flick of her wrist. "I was wondering if you'd like to be invited to Stu's halloween party this year? If I'm correct, you leave back for Australia two days after that."

Gyda hummed in thought, nodding her head. "I wouldn't mind a party being the last thing I do in this country." She felt saddened at the thought of leaving her new friends behind, but she could never move to America. She'd miss her family too much. "Do you have to go?" she closed her eyes at the pleading look Billy gave her, and she had gone over this multiple times, but each time it is mentioned, they have the same talk.

"I'm only here for a year, then I go back. I could always visit time to time?" She said, it sounding more like a question than a statement. "Promise?" Billy held out his pinky, knowing that this human being never broke her promises willingly. Gyda looked at his finger with wide eyes. Would she be able to visit sometimes? She didn't know. Right now, it was up to her parents where she could go.

"I can't promise you that just yet, Bubba," she murmured instinctively, her face redenning when she realised that once again, Billy was accidentally called 'bubba' by her. The Great Dane ran into the room, his tail wagging until he saw Billy and growled, ears flattening and his tail stiffening. "Oh, come on, Harley," Gyda groaned, slipping off of Billy's lap, who scowled at the large animal for interrupting them. He was sure to get revenge on him one day, but it wasn't today.

"Why is he here?" Billy whined, making the Australian glare playfully. "Because he's 𝑚𝑦 dog, not yours. If he wants to be in here, he will be." The exchange parents were out getting groceries it seemed, due to them saying they'd never leave the house again after what happened unless neccessary. "He's so annoying though, Doll." Gyda frowned and stroked her dog's fur absentmindedly. "You're gonna put up with him until I leave, unless you wanna leave first?"

Billy knew exactly what she meant. If he left, their friendship would be shattered, and merely be what it was when she first entered school grounds. Simple, and like everyone else's relationship with her. He didn't want that, so he sulked on the bed with crossed arms. There was no way in hell would Gyda ever ditch her puppy of a dog for another person.

She adores Harley, and she would never give him up. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟. Yes, she was falling for a taken man, but she had morals she'd never go past, and that was taking a man from another woman. Obliviously, she thought Billy was madly in love with how many times he's mentioned her to the white-haired female, or the times where she had accidentally eavesdropped on Billy and heard him say 'Sidney' and then just tuned out, because she thought she knew what was said.

Billy smirked, loving how oblivious this human was being. Never in his life had he seen someone so pretty yet naive as her, and he relished in that. It was easier to slowly wedge his way into her heart, but when he too started falling for her, he vowed to never use her as an advantage or to gain something. He had lines he couldn't cross as well, but them being more sinister.

Gyda plopped back on the bed, her eyes still slightly puffy, but she wasn't crying. Harley joined her on the bed, laying down across her lap and she groaned softly at the sudden added weight. "I can't wait for you to be at your full height," she said sarcastically to the dog, scratching behind his ears. She put her head against the Great Dane's and closed her eyes. The two things that seemed to calm this lady down was her dog and Billy.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Billy asked, making Gyda nod her head. "Of course, what one?" The brunete was sure not to mention the movies that involved the questions from earlier, but kept the theme horror, cause they both enjoyed it. Well, Billy sure did, Gyda didn't know about it anymore, but she had to watch more if she wanted to get the answers tomorrow correct. So no one else died for her failure of answering correctly. 

Billy turned on the TV, moving around as he placed the DVD into the space provided for it and went back to the bed, ignoring the dog before putting on a small smile for Gyda.

"We're gonna watch 'The Frighteners'."