𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔼𝕐𝔹𝔸𝕃𝕃

Gyda bit down on her bottom lip as the white-haired female headed down the hallway to first period. It hadn't even been five minutes of putting the plan into motion that she felt extremely guilty. "Are you okay, Gyda?" Tatum asked, her blonde hair finding its way in front of the Australian.

"I will be, it is okay. Let's just go and do some pure, fun game of Volleyball," Gyda announced, pushing the thought of Billy out of her head and making finger guns over at the two girls who only stared at her with concern. "As you say so, but you will tell us one day," Tatum acknowledged - a small smile growing on Gyda's face in return.

Sydney gave a cautious smile to the exchange student, a theory plotting inside her head as she tried to put 2 and 2 together - coming up with nothing so far but that wasn't going to stop the brunette from trying to figure it out. She wanted to know what made her flick the switch when it came to affectionate touching from Billy Loomis.

The very male she had been close with since the first week of being here. She only had so much to go before going back to Australia to be with her family again, and the group of friends were surely going to miss more than they thought they would have.

"How long do you have left till you go back home?" Sydney asked, tilting her head to the side. "Uh, I think about 5 months? I have lost count, but I have a ticket to go back to Australia on the 25th of February next year," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

"Stu and I were planning on doing a Halloween party at my house at the end of the month. You guys are both invited," Tatum announced, putting herself back into the conversation. Gyda blinked in confusion. "You see, I don't think I've been to a party before. What do you even do there? Drink beer?"

The white-haired female scrunched her nose as the thought of alcohol. She despised it with a passion - vowing to herself that she wouldn't take a singular sip from a bottle of alcoholic beverage until she was at least of legal age to try it out.

"In this one it's just a bunch of people ready to watch a horror movie and drink, you know?" Tatum explained, her mouth moving upwards into an amused smile as confusion flashed across Gyda's face.

It was amusing how smart Gyda was and then if you were to ask her anything about America or about Parties - she would have no clue. Sydney could bet a thousand dollars that the Australian didn't know America's current President nonetheless her own Prime Minister.

Gyda shook her head as they ventured inside the gym - the class already dividing itself into four group for two games of Volleyball. The blue-eyed teenager couldn't help herself as she placed herself in the middle of one and got her arms ready.

"Let us beat some people at Volleyball," Gyda encouraged, Tatum and Sydney following suit as Tatum stood next to her and Sydney stood in front. Other people joined their field until they couldn't have anyone else. The coach blew their whistle and the games had started.

Not even two seconds in the game and the ball went flying straight at Gyda. The Australian's eyes went wide with surprise, her hands coming up and preventing the ball from hitting her face. "I thought you said you enjoyed Volleyball?" Sydney accused, raising an eyebrow as Tatum went to get the ball. The first point went to the other side.

"I said I enjoyed it, yes. I never said I was good at it," she admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. The three laughed, putting their focus back into the game. As it went, the other side kept hitting it in Gyda's direction, which she either hit it back up or had it hit somewhere on her body and getting out. "Fucking hell, these people need to learn how to play fair," she grumbled out.

By the end of the game, the three friends ventured out of the hall as the bell went for second period. "Are you bruising?" Tatum asked, concerned. Gyda furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head down to look at her arms.

They were extremely red, and the further down you looked, the darker it seemed to get. "I won't know fully till the end of the day," Gyda informed, poking her tongue out at the two of them. "I have Ancient History now, so good luck with whatever stinky classes you have," she mused.

"Gyda," a familiar voice shouted as the two girls left for their class. Turning her head to the side, the transfer student looked on as a tall, lanky male rushed into view. "Stu? Don't you have a class now?" She questioned, a hand on the strap of her bag as they walked down the corridors.

"Yeah, but Billy isn't reacting so well. He's sceptical of me, and is getting easily irritated. Which is a good thing, because then it grows to anger, but dies down." Stu's face held uncertainty over his own words and the Australian felt guilty. If she hadn't gotten so close to Billy in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue right now.

Biting down on the inside of her cheek, Gyda clenched her fist and took in a deep breath. "We will handle him as he comes, big guy. Do you want to come to mine tonight? Make sure he doesn't come over, because he will try to," Gyda announced, looking over at her classroom door.

"Of course I want to come over, idiot. Why would I ever say no to coming over and annoying you? It's so much fun," Stu announced loudly, and Gyda laughed.

"You better not push me off the bed tomorrow morning or I will throw hands."