𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬:

A/N: hey guys first chapter also this takes place at the smith's manor!

"ANDREW! MATTHEW! Y/N SMITH! GET DOWN HERE OR I SWEAR I WILL COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU ALL DOWN MYSELF!"

Our mother was fuming it was my 6th year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry along with my twin brother, Mathew. Our older brother Andrew was already in his 7th year. Sadly he was a Ravenclaw and the rest of the Smith's were put in slytherin. But we loved him the same and he seemed to really enjoy being a raven claw although he would use it against us when me and my brother were doing something stupid.

As I walked down the grand staircase I saw our beloved mother standing by the door, arms crossed and giving a stare that could give you third degree burns.

" I thought I told you to be ready by 8:00..." my mother said while taking our trunks  as my brothers were giving me nervous glances every now and then. They both knew it was easier for me to get on her good side so of course like the good sister I am, I often carry the conversations.

"Yes, I know and we are sorry but '𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞' of us are not very good at time management" I say while looking at Matthew who thought it was a good idea to try and scare me but ended up taking an hour cleaning up a bleeding lip.

" alright well all of you grab on to the port key and we will be on our way to the train station. Also you all did say goodbye to your father right? You know how he gets with out seeing you three for a couple of months until break." My mother stated while grabbing this ugly looking watch that has been in the family for over 250 years at this point.

"Yes mother, we talked while he was getting his morning coffee" Andrew said while grabbing the band of the old watch as we all followed

"Good now off we go we can't be late."

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 9 3/4

"Merlin! I'm never going to get used to that feeling." Matthew complained

As we stepped into the platform and looked around at all the kids and parent saying goodbye

"Ya me either, also there seems to be a lot more first years then last year" Andrew added

As I looked at all the familiar faces and new ones, I noticed a girl with black hair and dark brown eyes and perfect eyebrows. As soon as we made eye contact she appeared right in front me.

"Y/N! I have not seen you all summer how are you!"

"VERONICA?!" I looked at her with wide eyes not expecting to see her so fast.

" I been good. How was your summer in France?"

"Great, my family was thinking of moving to France but would still send me to Hogwarts since we only have a year left." Veronica explained while wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

" well that's good news. I can't imagine having to deal with both my brothers with out you." I joked as we laughed

"Alright dears well I have to get to work and I can't be late. And you can't either." My mother said as she kissed our foreheads and left.

We all stood there for few more minutes until the train pulled in. All of our trunks were tucked away on the train as we entered I bumped into someone's shoulder....

A/N: ok so this might be bad but I am trying and if there is any mistakes I'm sorry I'm a bit slow . Also let me know if the chapters are two short or to long or the paragraphs need to be more spaced out! Again I don't have this planned out so feel free to add what you think should happen.