~The Runaway~

So it is now the second night of being the flag waver that Kuroo asked me to be. I yawned and walking around the mansion, looking through tiktoks. I look up to see my dad angrily walking up to you. My eyes widened and turn around the other way. I start to speed-walk to my room until he called my name. I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped onto my phone. I turn around and look up at him. "Yes?" "I told you not to accept the offer that Tetsurou asked you!" He yelled at me. "Ever since you've been with him, you've caused nothing but trouble! Sneaking out, getting into fights, almost getting kicked out of every store, got arrested. Thats it! I don't want you being with him anymore. " Your heart skips a beat. "What are you trying to tell me? Break up with him?" I shouted as my face started to glow red from anger. My mother comes out from one of the rooms and walks over to us, concerned. "What is going on here?" "He's telling me to break up with him, mom!" "Okay honey. Calm down" "No I'm not going calm down!" I got a text on my phone saying that Kuroo is waiting outside. "Kuroo is waiting for me. I'm going to this race whether you like it or not!" I said turning around and walking into my room to get ready "No you're not! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY" I ignored him and closed my room door. I quickly got  ready and climbed out of my window. 

My dad busts into my room and sees me about to climb out. I wasn't fast enough to throw the rope out so I  jumped out. I felt arms wrapped around me and I look up to see Kuroo. "How-" He runs into his car and drives away. "Your dad found out?" I nodded. I look out the window and sigh. I started venting about what happened earlier with his hand on my thigh. You guys pull up and sign in. The race is about to start when Kuroo motioned me to come over. I see another girl come out and has the flag in her hand. She comes up to me and says that you guys switched places and I'm going to be cruising with Kuroo. I was surprised but I got inside his car. He hands me a helmet and drove off. He won by one point, a very close race.  

I saw my dad at the race and ran. I quickly got into his car and drove back to his house. I managed to lose my dad and as we both quickly got inside his house. I sighed as my phone goes off, I looked to see and its my dad. I ignored his call and texts and looked up at Kuroo. He walked up to me and tucks some hair behind my ear and bends down to kiss me. He slightly pulls away then he goes back into another kiss. You open your mouth a little more with each kiss. He takes off your jacket and slides it off your arms. You drop your phone and your purse as he slaps your thighs, signaling you to hop onto him. You jump on him and he takes you into his elevator. He presses the button to the 5th floor of his penthouse. "Mmm. Babe my phone and purse" "We'll get it tomorrow" "Someones gonna steal them." He kisses you again and he starts rubbing his hand through your panties. You start getting wetter and the elevator door opens. You hop on his back and he walks you to your room. You pass by one of his people that he hired since he's in the mafia as well. You wave to her and she waves back and smiles. 

He puts you down and you see clothes on the bed. He grabs them and your wrist and pushes you into the closet and tries them on. He takes off your top and your skirt. He rubs back and forth on your pussy making you wetter and you're leaning on the glass, panting since you're still so sensitive to his touch. He stares at your expressions and smiles. "N-not here please". He leans in close to your ear, moving some hair out of the way. He smiles at you, sweating from the overdose of pleasure. "Into the playroom now." You get your clothes and walk into his playroom. He changes the LEDs to purple and the floor LEDS to red. You throw your clothes into the basket and you lay on the bed. You see him grab vibrators and dildos. "You have 2 minutes to put on the lingerie I bought you." "The black laced one and has lots of straps?" "Mhm". 

You run into the closet and grab your lingerie, laced bear ears and heels. You start to have trouble putting it on since there's literally like 700 straps but you managed to put it on. You put on your bear ears and you messed up your hair just a bit. You put on the heels and the laced high stockings. Your heart starts beating once you open the door and he saw you. You look down at the floor as he turns around and starts walking towards you, closing the door and locking it. He gently grabs your face and kisses you putting his hand on your ass and grabbing it. You crawl on the bed as he finishes getting ready,  you slowly take off your heels and you lay down on the bed. He turns around and sees you hurled up in a ball waiting for him. "Spread your legs" You look up at him and obey. You spread your legs even though you're uncomfortable with it. "Wider....wider." He starts kissing and licking up your legs and all over your thighs. He starts kissing your stomach and biting at your piercing. He kisses all the way up to the crook of your neck. You lightly moan and he slides off the bottom of your lingerie. He sticks in a vibrator and he pushes it all the way into your g-spot. He turns it on and you automatically close your legs in reaction. You bite your lip trying not to make any sound. "K-Kuroo!" "You wanted this right?" He takes out the vibrator which surprises you because he usually keeps it inside of you for at least 2 hours. He slowly sticks inside a ridged dildo which is more jagged and it feels better going inside. You moan and throw your head back, spinning and shaking. He chuckles at your reactions, so he sticks it in and out. This drives you insane not only because of the pleasure but also because of the way he's teasing you. You start panting again. "Look at you squirm and shake. So I guess we found a dildo that you love." "S-Stop saying that word. I don't l-like it." "What word? Squirm and shake or dildo?" "Mph- the second one!" He chuckles. 

He starts moving it faster and you gasp. You bite your lip harder and harder. "F-Fuck! I-I'm going to cum!!" You screamed out. You start panting like a dog which you never do. You release and it gets all over the dildo. He pulls it out and swipes it on his fingers and he licks it up. "Play with your pussy now." He says giving you the dildo. You normally don't like doing it because you can't keep up with Kuroo's speed. You sigh and put in your pussy. You bite your forearm as you see him jerking off to you. "Faster now, slut." "I-I-I can't go any faster!" You say moaning and arching your back. "Ugh." He comes up to you and takes over, he goes faster than you actually wanted him to. You start to jerk him off and moaning from your pleasure. You cum all over the dildo again and you start panting. You jerk him off faster and roll your eyes. You lean over and start sucking him off. He starts groaning and you feel him twitch. You know he's about to cum so you start slurping and sucking from the side. He groans louder and louder until he cums. You thought to yourself that it wasn't fair that you came twice but he came once so you start sucking and jerking and licking until he cums again. 

This time he came more than he ever did out of all the times you guys had sex. You drink it like a normal drink and you look up at him, looking down at you. By the time you're done drinking your sweet drink he finishes and he's drenched in sweat. "C-Chibi chan... what the hell did you do to me?" " My head game is strong so I can make you cum hella hard." You say sticking out your tongue. "Fuck." You hear someone calling his name ready for a meeting. "Wait here. I'll be back to come and finish the job okay? No touching yourself until I get back okay?" "But what if I get too horny for you?" "Then you can use the dildo just once. But only one time!" "Okay." He kisses you and put on his clothes.