~Body Shots~

Ever since my Dad decided to kick me out because I was with Kuroo, he non-stop has been calling me every day. I tried to block him but then he calls me on my mother's phone. I don't know what to do now. But ever since the incident 3 months ago, A.K.A me jumping out of the window because of my dad not wanting me to be a racer girl, Kuroo ordered me to move in with him.

I feel like such a burden. Everytime I bring it up to him he always either spanks me, or he shoves his dick down my damn throat. Im not gonna lie, I really like giving him head. Just the sweet tangy taste of oranges and him throbbing in my throat is just. It's amazing.

I sat on my bed as Kuroo walked into my room. He came up to me half-crawled onto the bed and made out with me. I'm not gonna lie to you, I was extremely horny. I tugged on his hair as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Fuck, hes so damn sexy. I wrapped my leg around his waist indicating that I wanted him to be inside of me. The way this man makes me feel is just chefs kisses. Every time he's inside of me, it just blows my brain out. "Getting needy now huh?" he said between kisses. Honestly, I just wanted him to destroy me right now. I eagerly nodded as he chuckled and kissed down my stomach.

He also brought up a whiskey bottle. Damn, I didn't even see that. He poured the whiskey bottle in my belly button, as he proceeded to do body shots using me. He can really use his tongue. During shot I don't even know, he made eye contact with me. He scooped up the alcohol in his mouth and kissed me, putting it in my mouth. I drank it, him knowing I don't like whiskey. It's just bittersweet. I struggled to swallow it down, him watching my every breath. "Good job babygirl". Ugh his raspy voice is just really about to be the damn death of me. I love it so damn much. 

He started to take off my shorts and panties. I really am hoping that he doesn't cut me again. I can't handle much more. He starts to kiss my clit and starts to kiss all the way down to my pussy. At that point, I swear to god, I came crushing down like an avalanche.  He started to devour me, using his long tongue. Did I tell you that he can make his tongue vibrate even without a ring? 

 He started to go down on me nice and hard. He took off his pants and lined himself up with his big cock. His cock is 10 inches long, veiny, soft, and really knows how to put it to good use.  he asked staring deep into my eyes. I vigorously nodded and he looked down at himself. 

Kuroo's POV:

The amount of shit that I wanted to fucking do to her. I want to fuck her until she dies, I want to fuck her until she carries my kids, I want to fuck her until her eyes roll all the way back ini her head. I want to fuck her until she sees her brain. I want to fuck her until I bruise her up so damn badly. Sometimes I feel bad for her because I'm damn near a monster. I'm worse than a sadist. I'm worst than a fucking masochist. Ugh. I have so much shit I want to do to her in one night I can't stand it. I need to control my fucking self.  I lined myself up at her again and pushed all the way inside of her. She screamed my name and I can already see the cute tear ducts form in her eyes. Shes so damn magnificent. I knew I was hurting her but who gives a shit. I started to thrust in and out of her, watching her scream and cry and shake with pleasure. She kept screaming "It hurts. It hurts!!!" but I was blinded by her pretty little mouth. Her breath, her tongue, the way she looks when she sucks my dick. It's amazing. 

Yn's POV:

"Kuroo, please stop now, it hurts!" I came. I'm sorry I don't know what  is wrong with me, but I'm losing it. After my high, my pussy started twitching and I blanked. I lost it. All I remember was hands and dick. Thats it.