~The Cheater~

So it's been several months since you've been a flag waver. You came home to your boyfriend, Kuroo and as soon as you stepped foot in your shared house, you step on a heel and flowers. You look down and cover your mouth with your hand. You see that some tears are starting to form in your eyes. You run up the stairs and you bust into the room you both share. You see that a girl is on top of him, moaning her guts out while he looks like he doesn't want to be there anymore. 

"Wow. So this is what we're doing, Tetsurou?" You said calmly, making the girl jump. "Chibi-Chan, I was forced to do this!" "SHUT UP!" The girl slapped him. You looked at her and charged at her, knocking her off the bed and she hits her head. You slap, punch, and kick her until her entire body is bruised. Once you're done you turned around and looked at Kuroo. You feel hands shaking you, trying to wake you up. Once you woke up, you saw Kuroo looking at you worried. 

You slap him and wipe the tears off of your face. I looked around and wiped the sweat off my face. He looks at you, concerned. "Y/n, you okay?" You hear Bokuto, concern in his voice. "Chibi-Chan it was just a dream."  You blinked and took him upstairs. You opened the door to his room and put him on the bed. You went downstairs to tell the others to leave. You hear the team laughing at what you just said and you hear the door shut. Kuroo looks at you surprised, "Damn Chibi-Chan. You're bold. But I have practice." "It can wait." I said crawling towards him. 

Kuroo picks me up and puts me on the bed. He puts his hand down my sweatpants while keeping eye contact. He curls his fingers up and slides them in and out, with his thumb, he starts playing with your clit, rocking it side to side, up and down. I felt the pressure building at the moment you're about to release, he swiftly takes your sweatpants off and starts sucking on your clit. "I love the taste of your orgasms." I blushed at his comment and look at the play room. 

"Come on. Into the playroom." I clapped my hands together in excitement and run into the playroom and onto the bed. I jumped on and immediately spreaded my legs so he can chain them. I patiently watched as he chains each of my limbs to the bed frame. I felt the bed dip and the heat of his body over me, crawling on the bed licking my vagina ever so slightly, that it makes me want more of him. I thought he was going to fuck me right there. "This is nothing compared to my actual speed. You can't handle it. You can't even last two rounds. You're going to be bedridden if you want me to lose control on you sweetheart." 

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face started getting hotter, he chuckles. My body was so worn down I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. I tried moving my legs but the stinging pain stopped me immediately.  You guys eventually stop a while and then here comes round 2. After about 3 rounds of Kuroo using half of his full speed Kuroo takes everything off of you and brings in a wheelchair. He performs aftercare on you and then you guys watch a movie. "You know that I would never cheat on you, princess. I want you too bad to look at other girls." I blushed and smiled.