Kuroo 4

You march to your room to find Kuroo in there.

Kuroo: I want head, Chibi-Chan.

Y/n: Ugh about time.

You push him into your chair and you rip off his shorts and boxers. You waste no time and you get to work. You start bobbing your head faster than you normally do and you're surprised because this is somewhat new to you. Kuroo bites his lip and moans. He looks down at you.

Kuroo: Damn, Chibi-Chan. You missed me that bad?

Y/n: mmmmmhmmmmmm

Kuroo: Damn.

You swirl your tongue around his dick because you know he's sensitive to that. His moans get louder and louder and his breathing is getting heavier.

Kuroo: F-Fuck, Chibi-Chan. If you go any faster, I'm going to lose control.

You close your throat because you know he likes it when you do that. Since you suck his dick every day, you're used to not gagging. He pushes your head farther down and you touched his balls. You look up at him grabbing the chair and sweating while he's biting his lip. Kuroo yanks you off and you're staring at him, pouting because you wanted to suck his dick more. He smiles at you and kisses you. He picks you up and places you on your back in the ground and sticks in his big dick in your tight wet pussy. He starts fucking you so damn fast and you can hear your pre being moved along with his dick. You can feel his dick rubbing the top of your ÇoÕçhīë and it feels so good. He puts you in full nelson sex position and he forces you to look down at his big dick going in and out. You can see his dick wet and glistening from your pre. You start focusing on the pleasure and your pussy starts throbbing. He bites your neck for some reason and you run your fingers through his hair. You pant and you close your eyes not thinking he could hear you I guess. You moan loud. He chuckles and drops your legs. So now you're laying on top of him. He pushes you off and picks you up. He starts fucking you mid air and you hold on to him for dear life. You look down and because he's so damn tall, you're basically hugging him so you don't slip out of his grip. He moves his hand up your back and grabs your long hair. He squeezes it as he thrusts into your guts. You start biting his ear because you know you ain't fricking walking for the next 4 months. You pant and breathe heavily in his ear as you feel his dick sliding in and out of your coochie. He walks up to the dry wall and puts your legs over his shoulders with your back on the wall and continues to fuck you hard there. after a couple minutes he finally cums and you cum as well and slows down just a bit and then goes back to where he was. He makes his way over to the bed and slowly puts you on there.

Kuroo: You okay, Chibi-Chan?

You shakily nod your head.

Kuroo: I'm not hurting you am I?

You shake your head.

Kuroo: Just tell me if I'm going too hard okay?

You nod your head.

He pulls out and starts giving you head. Your moans and screams just turns him on even more so he starts going faster. You start feeling knots in your stomach as he inserts his fingers and eats you out. His tongue piercing just felt so good. He pulls away and looks at your blushing red face.

Kuroo: Sit on my face.

You looked at him shocked because he never says that. As you're looking at him, he's still licking and sucking on his fingers.

Kuroo: Do I need to repeat myself? Do you want to make Daddy angry?

You shake your head. You crawl closer to him and he starts laying down, smiling and licking his lips. You slowly lower yourself on his face and he automatically starts getting to work. You moan like crazy and you bite your lip. Your moans get louder and louder and you look down to see Kuroo looking at you, smiling.

Kuroo: God you look so pretty when you're getting head.

You hear a knock on your door and Kuroo goes to see who it is, while you're catching your breath. Kuroo gets handed some clothes and you guess it was the maid. He walks over to you and picks you and you cum in his arms. You cover your face in embarrassment. He chuckles and sits you on your table and he licks your cum off his arm and he helps you get dressed up.