First day at Yale

I woke up to a loud buzzing sound. Gosh it hurt, it felt like bees or something penetrating my brain. I opened my eyes to see the sun, out the window. The sound was my alarm, it was pink, squared, and sitting on one of the many boxes in my nearly empty room. I quickly turned off my alarm and lazily crawled out of bed. I could hear Rory running around downstairs. I slooped down the stairs and looked at the table which had a TON of Yale merchandise and a card with my name on it. I opened the card, making a cup of coffee while I read it.
   Dearest Christina,

          We thought that since you were now going to yale, we should help get you in the school spirit, we didn't know what exactly you'd like so we got some of everything. We are so excited you are going to yale and were wondering if you and your sister would like to have lunch on campus with us on friday, that would get you out of Friday night dinner after all. Good luck!

          Yours truly,
                Your Grandmother
                and Grandfather.

   I wonder why they did this, it's not like I wanted to go to yale anyways, I wanted to go to Texas a&m. But it's Richard and Emily Gilmore, what are you gonna do? Besides, it was nice of them to get me all this. I should probably call them back and let them know I'll have lunch with them.
   "Hey Rory?!" I yell, walking towards her room.
   " Ya? "
   "Do you want to have lunch with grandma and grandpa on Friday?"
   " I was actually going to ask if I could skip, I need time to be able to settle in to my dorm. "
   "Ok. I'm gonna go, I'll tell them you can't make it."
   " Ok. "
   I pick up the house phone and dial their number. They don't pick up so after the buzzer I leave a message, "Hey grandma and grandpa! I just wanted to get back to you; Rory can't make it to lunch, Friday but I would love to have lunch with you guys. Also, thank you for the gifts. Love you and see you soon." I hang up.
   I then notice my mom, holding a cup of coffee and giving me an 'are you crazy?!' Look.
   "What?"
   "Your willingly having lunch with my parents?!"
   "Hey! Dont question me, I got you out of dinner, Rory won't be there either."
   " ya but it's just-"
   I cut her off, "ah-ah-ah!"
   " I can't find my planner! " I hear a frustrated Rory yell.

"   " ya but it's just-"   I cut her off, "ah-ah-ah!"   " I can't find my planner! " I hear a frustrated Rory yell

   "Ok what do ya want? I'll make anything since its your special day!" Luke cheerfully exclaims. That's something you don't see everyday.
   "Uh, can I get the thing you used to make for me when I was 7? It was like, a pancake with a sausage wrapped in it and Mac and cheese bites on the side and Apple cider?" I inquire.
   "Why of course. And you?" He points to Rory.
   Me,Rory and my mom all exchange weird looks. "I'll have a cherry danish and coffee."
   "I'll have that too but make it strong." Your mom butts in.

   I sat in my bedroom, on top of a box full of books

   I sat in my bedroom, on top of a box full of books. I had a smaller room than anyone else because I had it all to myself, Paris and Rory shared a room, and our new roommates, Tana Schrick and Janet Billings shared a room; so I was left to the small 11x5 room. It had a desk, built in shelves and a bed already in it. I didn't like them though so I had luke help me build my own desk and bed.

 I didn't like them though so I had luke help me build my own desk and bed

       The room ^

   The bed was about 3 feet off the ground so you could store your things under it. You unpacked your clothes and put them in your dresser since you hated closets. It was so annoying to hang them, they always got caught on other clothes and pulled everything down with it.

---

A/n:
   I really hope this book is better, I'm going to try and write a Jess one too, I'll do it in a pattern and write a chapter of this a chapter of that etc etc.