Not Enough?(Kags xOikawa)

Ps: What's their ship name tho? Let me know please😌

Kageyama's POV

I have been waiting for Oikawa-san outside Aoba Johsai. I am planning to surprise him. It is our 6month anniversary. I made a little dinner for both of us. I hope it meets his expectations. Hehe! I left volleyball practice early just to surprise him.

I muttered,"Eh! When will he come-" My eyes widened at the sight. No why is this happening? Why?

3rd person POV

Oikawa after his practice was coming out while being surrounded by a lot of girls. He talked with them and even flirted a little. But he didn't notice that his boyfriend Kageyama was watching this scene unfold infront of him and his insecurities were worsening.

The final blow was when a girl clinged to Oikawa's arm and kissed him. Yes Oikawa didn't like it at all but he couldn't push her off and show his rude self to others. He uncomfortably looked around and his eyes fell on the blue haired boy standing there dumbfounded.

Oikawa's POV

Oh no!noo no no no no. Shit! Fuk no why is he here? I pushed the girl away. I didn't care anymore. I have to catch up with him before he misunderstands. I ran in the direction he went off to.

Kageyama's POV

It hurts so much. My chest no my heart hurts. Why? Why does it hurt so much? I can't stop my tears. They just keep flowing. I kept running and running until I reached my apartment. I got in and slammed the door shut. I slid down while crying.

Why did this happen to me?

Why is he leaving me like they all did?

Was I not enough?

Maybe he likes beautiful girls. He was just dating me out of pity. Was this all a prank? I felt myself getting angry. Just then,I heard a knock. I knew it was him. I can't face him now.

"Tobio?"
-"......."

"Tobio please let me explain. It wasn't like what it seemed. It was just a friendly kiss. Please forgive me."

-"...... friendly huh?"I am getting angry now. I should stop but I can't.

"Yeah it was just a little kiss."

-"Oh,so any random fangirl can kiss you openly but when I try to even as much as hold your hand,you push me away!!"

"....... I uh......"

-"You know what Oikawa-san,I respected you very much and when you confessed,I started growing feelings for you. I knew I was gay for awhile then but I never knew you were too. I felt so safe. But after a few weeks you became distant. I don't know anymore."

"Tobio,I really like you. I mean it. I don't care about those girls. I just don't care about them."

-" Then why are you always with them? Why can't you spend time with me? I know I am not pretty and beautiful like those girls,is that why you are bored of me?"

"No never. You are perfect the way you are. They just keep clinging to me Tobio. Believe me."

-"Then just tell them that you have a boyfriend!"

"I...uh....I can't Tobio."

Oh,so he doesn't want to be seen with me outside or even come out to his friends or parents.

-"Oh.... then goodbye Oikawa-san. I can't keep up with this. The only thing I am getting from this relationship is pain and heartbreak. I am sorry but I think I need a break."

Oikawa's POV

A break! Why? No I can't let Tobio go. He is my home. My safe place and my boyfriend. No I can't let this happen. I said,"No Tobio please. Give me another chance. I will come out to my parents and friends."

I heard him say,"Oikawa-san, that's not it. I know coming out is hard. You don't have to force yourself but I just want you to notice me even if it's for a little bit."

I said in a cracked voice,"Tobio.....I love you."

Silence.........

I heard the door creak open. I looked up to see Tobio's tear stricken face. I felt a pang in my heart when I realised I made him go through so much alone. He asked softly,"You what?" I said again firmly,"I love you." His eyes widened and he covered his mouth after gasping. He said,"Are you serious?" I nodded and held his hands gently. I said determined," I am not leaving until I make you say it back Tobio. I will come out to my parents tomorrow. Be there with me please." He gently hugged me and said,"I will."

I kept hugging him as I tried my best comforting him. I hated watching Tobio cry. He gently pulled out of the hug and said,"Let's get in." I nodded and followed him in. He went to his kitchen and switched on a some lights. That's when I spotted a beautifully decorated table with plates and candles. Oh my! Did he do this for me? Ah I am the worst boyfriend ever. I went up to him and hugged him from the back. He shivered a little but then succumbed into it. He said,"It's for completing six months with you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I said,"Thank you baby. Today I swear before you that I will start fresh again and work hard to make everyone accept us and love you till you tell me it's bothersome, Tobio!" I heard a chuckle and looked at Tobio laughing. Ah what a beautiful face. I nuzzled into his neck and mumbled

"You are really beautiful Tobio. I love you..."

-"....*mumble*......"

"What?"

-"I love you too Oikawa-san"

"Call me Tooru, baby."

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

A/n:

Yahoo~ I just wrote this in a hurry. Ik it's bad. As I said earlier that I have exams,so I just posted this as I had this drafted earlier. I am sorry for not updating frequently. I promise that after I finish my exams I will return to full on writing. Love you guys.

Stay safe healthy and socially distanced.

Author out 👁️👄👁️