Time and Gravity

My pov
"So, let me get this straight..." I said to the teachers just before the battle test. "Yes" replied Midnight. "I was recommended by Principal Nezu..." "yes." Cementoss replied. "There is a requested student opinion for this..." "yes" Eraserhead said, wanting me to continue. "And a test area..." "mhm" Present Mike said, looking at me confused. "And although I was recommended by the principal..." " go on." Ectoplasm asked. "You want me to do the physical test?" "It is your choice, but we recommend you do the physical test to let us see your quirk, but as I said, it is your choice." Nezu reassures me.

《Timeskip》

"Why did I choose to watch this option?" I asked myself, looking at the people who I have been looking for, yet don't want to see now. Angel, Indigo, and Natalie. Suddenly a air horn blew and everyone rushed forward before stopping, even the jumping ones froze in the air. "I'm getting good at this" a feminine voice said. Pushing through the people, I saw the cause of the disturbance and she was beautiful. Her short, green hair stopped halfway down her neck with it longer at the front sides, the pocket watch in her hand gleaming in the slowed down sunlight and her steampunk vest in a calm, subtle brown. Natalie looked at her watch until I accidentally hit a rock and she was startled looking around. Before she could see me, I slunk back into the frozen crowd.

Natalie pov
I was marveling how I had slowed time down by x60 when I heard a stone move. I practically jumped out of my skin as no one should be able to move with time slowed down by this much. I shrugged it off thinking I might've hit a rock. "Anyway," I said to myself "let's get a bit of a head start." I started running until I heard movement. "What the actual fuck?" I asked myself. "What's going on" I turned around then jumped out of my skin when I was grabbed by behind by the waist.

My pov
I saw her walk away and start to get a head start. "Oh no you don't." I said smirking. I had been following until I apparently made a noise. I jumped when she turned, flew over her head, landing silently and hugged her. "AAAHHHHH" she screamed, hitting me in the face. "Nice to see you to." I muttered. She stopped struggling and turned blushing and, if it were possible, blushed more before suddenly kissing me. I stepped back, breaking the kiss which was followed by a slap. "WHERE! HAVE!! YOU!!! BEEN!!!!" she screamed. "I can explain," I said, smirking. "But don't you have a competition to win?"

《Timeskip》

(A/N: every regular person gets in as well as Connor, Natalie, Indigo and Angle.)
When we walked to class, I had told the three of them what had happened. Well, except for the fact that I was the Twister, just saying I was staying off the radar. When we entered, we saw a crowd of people had surrounded the green haired body who had killed the zero pointer. Finally, a angry blond pomeranian stood up and told the 'extras' to shut up. Then Indigo squeaked when a boy with grapes looking things on his head and started being a stereotypical perv. A loud slap came from Angles direction as the grape person was thrown back by 3 feet.

When we got to our seats, I started talking with a girl, Jirou, and we talked about some bands and YouTube made songs. I was into things like 'high, high hopes' from Panic! At the disco and 'I'm something else' from SomethingElseYT(if you wanna hear, look it up on YouTube. I don't copy/paste), my two favorites, and she told me about the band 'Deep Dope'. I told her I hadn't heard about it and she told me she would show me later.

During lunch, Jirou showed me some songs that I really liked, then another girl, Yaoyorozu, sat next to us and we talked about biology and elementary structure. It was fun talking with them.

Yaoyorozu pov
"So Toga," jirou asked "how do you know so much about both music and elements?" He blushed, embarrassed and said "well, I've been to a few stage songs and I see certain elements when I use my quirk to the max." "By the way, what is your quirk?" "Yeah," said one of the girls he knew, Angel, I think. "What is it?" He looked at me and gave me a 'you now owe me one' look. He sighed and said "my quirk is Attraction. I have the ability to rearrange things by moving their gravitational pull." We looked at him and I eventually asked. "Can you show us?" "Also, how come you aren't affected by my quirk?" Asked Natalie. After a pause, he said "Fine, I'll show you. " he succumbs to the questions and showed us his power.