Strategy and Skill

My pov
"Hey, Toga." Aizawa called. "Yeah? What's up?" I walked over and saw him hand me a note. So serious that it can't be said aloud, huh? I unfolded the note.
'Hey kid, 3 things:
•Your outfit is fixed and in the support workshops (with some upgrades)
•I got some weapons for you for tomorrow
•Watch out tomorrow. All Might dosen't know your in his class, but he will know you by your costume
- Sincerely Powerloader and Mei.'
"Thank you Aizawa." I thank. I then head back to my seat.

When the end of the day comes, I walk over to the support workshops and see a girl attaching 4 packs of things, maybe cards, to the belt of my costume. A gruff voice interrupted my thoughts. "Ah, your here! Good to see you Twister!" As this was said, I straightened stiffly. "Don't worry." Said the girl, as she turned to me. "Powerloader and I don't mind that he's you. But, we can't say anything about the other students. By the way, I'm Mei, Mei Hatsume." She sticks out her hand. I take it and reply with "Connor Toga." Mei's grip suddenly tightened and she pulls me to the stand my suit is at. "We attached some iron plates and painted them black to match the base, and the weapons are a small black knife for melee combat, a false gun that has the bullet casings filled with gunpowder for a loud bang and small smokescreen, you can use your quirk to make them fly back and harm, without killing." I looked at the packs. "And these?" "Oh, the cards were my idea. If you have them come out, they can be used for binding, attacking, defending, transportation. I decided cards because of their lightweight, yet aerodynamic body." Powerloader replied. "Plus." Mei added. "Paper cuts hurt." I laughed and then remembered the last thing on their note. "But, what about-" "All Might. Yeah, dunno a way to fix that. Sorry kid." I sigh and thank them, taking my stuff and going.(btw here is stuff)

(btw here is stuff)

Knife

Gun

《Timeskip to before battle training》

Aizawa pov
"Today, our class will be having battle training, and it will be taught by-" "I AM HERE!!! Coming through the door like a normal person!!!" "You'd be more normal if you didn't scream it at the top of your lungs." I turned to the class to see who had spoken. "Did you have something to say... Toga?" I half expected him to cower in fear, but he stood up and replied with. "Yes, I asked if you have something to tell All Might that regards me." Smooth. I thought, then I realized what he was issuing. "Yes actually. All Might, could you come with me for a moment?"