Revealing Secret Identitys and Fighting Dangerous Enemys

My pov
By the end of the day, despite it being my first day in around 7 years, I was already tired of school. As we were getting ready to leave, some of the guys came over and Kaminari asked if I wanted to go to the mall with them. "Some of the girls are coming too. Were gonna get some food in our separate groups and wander around for a bit." I starred at the floor, thinking. "Nah, but I'll see you there. Just try and recognize me." I reply smirking. I left them in confusion, walking over to the wall that hid our hero costumes. I placed my hand on where my costume was. It was a simple system, but hidden well enough. My eyes sparked electric blue and with a few seconds of concentration the wall groaned and opened. Several gasps were heard but I grabbed my suit and willed the door to close again. I then heard the bell ring and everyone was leaving the class. Walking towards the door, Aizawa grabbed my shoulder and said. "Just do it here. I don't care right now." With that, he left class, leaving me to get ready. I pulled on my black attire and slipped out the window. My eyes started glowing silver as my gravitational pull was changed to the wall. I stood up slowly and started walking up the side of the building. As I was about half way up, my eyes changed back to grey and I jumped off the side of the building. Screaming at the top of my lungs, my descent turned to a climb as I activated my quirk again, continuously moving the pull of gravity ahead of me. I saw a couple of flying heroes and decided to have some fun. I sped up and passed them, only to slow down. "Hey, It's the Twister, get him!" I heard the order and started towards the nearest clump of skyscrapers. I slowed down until they got really close, then going their speed. "Catch me if you can, heroes!" I yell at them. Diving and weaving, I came up to a buildings concrete wall, stopped for a second, shot up and heard the satisfying crack of broken stone. I saw the second hero go after the one that slammed into the wall as I flew towards the mall one of my classmates suggested.

As I was flying, I saw a sketchy character walking towards the mall alleyway. I flew after him and saw his appearance.

My face paled and my eyes widened in fear

My face paled and my eyes widened in fear. It was one of the newer villains that had been messing with the police. His only crimes were using his quirk illegally and attacking police and citizens, but he was powerful. From what I'd heard, his quirk was Animailia, he could make anyone reflect their spirit animal, the more dangerous the animal, the more aggressive and strong the victim is. The main problem was that he could either make them go wild or be under his control. The reason he was a wolf was because he visibly reflected his spirit animal.

He started walking inside a back exit type of thing for the mall in a nearby, empty carpark. I slowly decided that following him, although a death wish, is the right thing to do. I followed from the shadows as he was walking around the mall. I watched, terrified, as he reached out and touched a citizen and muttered. "Wild." Suddenly, the guy he touched started tweeting and jumping. "Sir." I saw a police officer grab the villains arm. "Did you just-" faster than I expected, he touched the officers head and, again, muttered. "Wild." This time, the officer started growling and thrashing about.