Chapter 19

Kageyama's PoV
It was now 9 and me and Hinata were really bored suga had told us that tomorrow we were going to the beach bc it was a sunny day Hinata wasn't really happy about that bc he couldn't actually swim and would have to watch I told him that I would sit on the beach with him.

————-
When the morning came we both got dressed in swim trunks and t shirts then headed to the lobby to wait for everyone else when everyone else got there we walked over to the beach as soon as we got there nishinoya and tanaka ran for the water instantly regretting it bc the water was really cold me and Hinata put a blanket down and sat on the sand.

Hinata ran of a while ago I was starting to get scared when he came back he had a huge smile on his face he grabbed my hand and told me to follow him we ran into the woods (yes the woods is right next to the beach) and stoped when we got to this huge abandoned fountain thing it had flowers and vines everywhere it was beautiful.

"Isn't it pretty Kageyama" Hinata said as he danced around the fountain "yeah it is"
"Dance with me Kageyama" hinata said still prancing around the fountain "I- I don't know how"
He stopped for a minute then walked up to me "of course you do everyone knows how to dance you just have to express what you feel" he said as he began to dance around again he ran up to me grabbed my hand and started twirling me around and dancing with me I felt amazing as if all my problems just got wiped away like everything was better just seeing Hinata this small boy with fierce red hair beautiful hazel eyes and a sprinkle of freckles that you could only see when you were up close on a sunny day made me happy.

And for the first time ever I felt what was truly the meaning of love.

Our dancing slowly came to an end he grabbed my other hand and we both stared at each other we both sat down on the edge of the fountain and started splashing each other with water hearing his laugh was like music to my ears seeing his wide smile filled me up with joy we ended up pushing each other into the fountain and getting soaking wet.

As we walked back to the beach Hinata stopped looking down at his shirt " do you have a towel on you by any chance" he said chuckling and pointing to his white t- shirt which you could now see his binder through I said no and we carried on walking when we got there hinata picked up the towel and covered his self up as we sat back down we were at that fountain for a really long time because sooner or later it got dark everyone was either swimming or just walking around eventually Hinata fell asleep I lay him down and put his head on my lap.

I little while later we decided to leave Hinata was totally passed out so I carried him back to the hotel when we got there he woke changed then went back to sleep.