Chapter 21

⚠️under aged drinking(pls don't do this)

Hinata PoV
It was Friday morning now we didn't do anything fun yesterday me and Kageyama was really excited for the party "hey Kageyama do you think there'll be alcohol at the party"

"Probably but we can't even legally drink" he said as he made his bed "I know but we're almost sixteen"
(Just pretend it's the uk law instead of the Japan law) "still I'm not getting drunk" i pouted
"Your no fun bakayama" I said throwing a pillow at him.

A couple hours later it was time to get ready I took a shower and got dressed in black jeans I couldn't decide whether I wanted to wear the white shirt or the black shirt I quickly put on a binder grabbed both of the shirts then walked out the bathroom
"What shirt should I wear" I asked Kageyama he turned red but that was probably bc I only had a binder and jeans on "I like the black shirt" he said
"Ok" I said putting on the shirt and buttoning it up until I got to the second button "tadaaa" I said shaking my hands Kageyama just giggled. After Kageyama showered he changed into jeans a black t-shirt and tied a read flannel around his waist.

Everyone was getting ready at different times so the team decided that once you were ready you could just walk over to kuroo's house. Kuroo had a HUGE house it was basically a mansion once me and Kageyama were ready we started walking over to his house when we got there there was already loads of people there I didn't know most people when I saw all the people and heard the loud music I immediately grabbed Kageyama's hand really tight
" are you ok Hinata"

"Yeah just scared" I said as we walked through the gates it was about 6 so it was already pretty dark
There was only a few people in the front garden so I calmed down a bit but when we walked inside there was a lot more people there was drunk teens everywhere I saw nishinoya and tanaka stood on a table with no shirts on drinking me and Kageyama walked outside and saw a huge crowd of people there was all these lights and really loud music we saw suga and Daichi talking in a corner and approached them "HEY YOU MADE IT" suga shouted I could barely here him.

Me and Kageyama found a place inside to chill for a minute it was way quieter "I'm going to go find a bathroom" I told Kageyama he told me he would come with me getting the hint that I didn't want to go alone we found a bathroom I went in the bathroom whilst Kageyama waited outside. When I got out of the bathroom Kageyama was still there we went back to sit down when I saw Kenma "hey Kageyama I'm sure Kunimi's here why don't you go find him I'm going to speak to kenma" I said to him

"Ok but please be careful come find me or suga if you need anything" and with that we split up

Kageyama's PoV
After about an hour of talking to Kunimi I went to go find hinata I walked over to we're I left him and he wasn't there I started to panic and started to look everywhere for him until I saw Daichi and suga "suga do you know where hinata is"

"No sorry" he said I ran outside and looked everywhere until I saw the small boy amongst the crowd i moved a little closer then saw hinata dancing with this way older drunk woman it wasn't normal dancing though it was weird dancing he was moving his hips in a weird way and was really close to the woman who was also dancing hinata started unbuttoning his shirt almost revealing his tan coloured binder that's when I ran up to him "Hinata what the hell are you doing"he stopped dancing and looked at me "Oh Hi KaGeYaMa~" he said in a weird voice his breath stunk of really strong alcohol and that's when I knew he had been drinking I grabbed him and started dragging him away from the woman
"Awwww bye ladee" he said I looked for a room were he could sleep in I swung open a door and saw two random people doing it " YeAh GeT iNtO iT~" hinata shouted at them as I closed the door we got to an empty room and I locked the door "Hinata I told you not to get yourself into trouble"

"Sorryyyy baby" Hinata said I didn't let it get to me since he was drunk "dance with meeee"
He said doing that weird dancing again "no hinata you need to lay down" he didn't listen and carry on dancing to the music he could here blasting from downstairs "stop dancing like that" I said looking away as he got closer "the lady liked my dancing"

"That lady was drunk and way older than you" he ignored me and carried dancing he started to unbutton his shirt again this time undoing all the buttons and flinging his shirt of "HINATA STOP"

He just carried on dancing he tried to kiss me multiple times but I turned away "kiss me you know you want to" he said smirking at me I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed trying to figure out what to do Hinata just carried on dancing I was surprised at how good at dancing he was I sighed " put your shirt back on we going somewhere" he shook his head. I decided to just leave him in the room hoping he wouldn't come out I went to go find someone
I saw kenma then ran up to him "why did you let hinata go of by himself now he's drunk and almost hooked up with a random woman" I said to him "sorry a lot of older dudes came over and he said he was feeling anxious and wanted to go find you" with that I just walked back to the room on the way I bumped into suga and brought him into the room where hinata was.

When he saw hinata his eyes widened "Holy shit" he said hinata just stared at us both then carried on dancing "he's been dancing like that for a while now"
We tried to get hinata to put on his shirt but he refused "Kageyama wtf did you do to him"
"I swear I did nothing I just found like this with some drunk woman" I told him all of a sudden hinata started cough like crazy then projectile vomited in a bucket in the corner of the room.

Hinata finally stopped the dancing but now he was running around the room me and suga  had no idea what to do Hinata wouldn't stop hitting on me I didn't mind it I just didn't under stand why he couldn't of done it when he was sober. We eventually got hinata's shirt back on and tried to leave the party and go back to the hotel but he kept running of I eventually lost suga so it was just me and hinata that weird woman was coming towards us so I pushed Hinata into a bathroom and locked the door in the bathroom there was empty alcohol bottles a blanket, some bottles of water and a bucket I grabbed one of the bottles of water and gave it to Hinata "drink as many as you can".

Hinata's PoV
I woke up in a lot of pain I was completely shirtless my binder was on the floor along with a lot of empty water bottles I had a blanket thrown over me I slowly sat up and leaned against the wall realising that Kageyama was asleep on the floor "Kageyama wake up" I said he shot up immediately he looked really tired I just stared at him with my eyes wide open "oh you look better" he said sitting up "why what happened last night did we..." his eyes widened aswell "no no you just got really drunk tried to kiss me, almost hooked up with this woman and did this weird sexual dance" I was so confused I felt really bloated "where the fuck are my shirt and jeans" I said looking underneath the blanket that was covering me up "I don't know I think you took them of"

"Do you have my phone" I asked him he said yes luckily "imma go find your clothes" he said then he left I locked the door got up used the bathroom then waited on the floor for Kageyama he came back with my clothes he waited out side for me to change I got changed but didn't put my binder on as I was in pain so I just grabbed it and met Kageyama outside we walked around kuroo's house seeing a lot of asleep people we saw our whole team waiting for us on the couch we all met the coaches outside kuroo's house since we decided to just go home today instead of tomorrow.