Prologue

Aubrey O'Michael, a fan of the famous boy band The Vamps, but James is her favorite. Her love for James isn't the same as her love for the other boys. Sure she loves Brad's luscious hair, Connor's captivating eyes and Tristan's muscular arms, but for James it seems like she has a different kind of love.

Aubrey loves how James talks, how he laughs and just everything about him. Even the littlest details like tiny scratch on his eyebrow and the tiny cut on lip. She thought that it was normal to love a celebrity like that but she's wrong.

Aubrey's boyfriend, Tyler, is suppose to be the one loving her and being loyal to her but he did the opposite on that night.

September 18, Aubrey and Tyler's 5th year anniversary is when things started flipping around. That day, Aubrey and Tyler was suppose to go on a late night date but instead, Aubrey catches Tyler kissing another girl and he even had his hands clasped tightly on the other girl's hands.

Aubrey felt her heart shatter and she slipped off the necklace Tyler had given her as a promise that she'll be forever his and threw it at the floor. She ran back to her house and sobbed on her bed.

She was just about to fall asleep when her phone binged. She got up and was shocked when she saw who the notification was from.

" @TheVampsJames: I'll always be here for you, sweetheart."

Hi peeps! This is my second time writing a fanfic and it's actually a collaborated fanfic with BandTypeGirl so yah. I apologize for any wrong grammars and wrong spelling. Please do not plagiarize or copy the same storyline. We accept full criticism of any sort but please no bashing. If you don't like the story it's ok.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!
@CeliaEden310
@BandTypeGirl