Chapter 6 - It's Him Again

CHAPTER 6 - IT'S HIM AGAIN

James's POV

When we arrived at the hotel, the boys sped out of the car, making me run after them.

"Guys, slow down!" I huffed. I heard Brad laugh at me as he swiftly made his way through the securities in front of the hotel entrance. "Why're you guys such in a hurry?" I breathed, running in the elevator the boys were in.

Connor scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Psssh, we're always like this. You just weren't ready, probably texting that girl friend of yours." He teased, earning hollers of agreement from the other boys.

I rolled my eyes at them, making sure my phone was safely tucked in my pocket before punching Connor playfully on his arm. He faked a hurt expression, "Jesus, James, stop hurting your best mates just for that girl." He snickered, Tristan slapping his hand with a high-five.

Tristan slung his arm around my shoulders, "Now, now, children. We don't want to create a mess in the lift look we're already on our floor! Let's go check out our room!" he spoke, pushing us all out from the elevator and into our hotel room.

Usually, the interior design of our hotel room would grab my attention but now, my phone deemed to be more interesting.

Aubrey0203: JAMES MCVEY.

Aubrey0203: I AM PERSONALLY INVITING YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS OVER AT MY HOUSE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE I DON'T DO THESE OFTEN.

Aubrey0203: AND BRING SODAS AND WEAR YOGA OUTFITS.

Aubrey0203: (The yoga outfits mean just wear like athletic clothes but the bottoms should cling onto your legs.)

I raised my eyebrows at her messages questionably, wondering why we need to wear such clothing but I pushed it aside and just complied with her request.

James McVey: Okay, text me your address and we'll be there in 20.

Brad and Connor jumped in the small living room, where I was at, and they looked like little bunnies, hopping about. "Guys, please act more mature." I sighed, both of them snickering as they sat down on the couch, and to my surprise, Tristan was there scrolling through his phone. I trudged towards our suitcases and dug out the clothing Audrey asked us to wear.

"Wear this, we're going to Audrey's." I ordered, throwing them the clothes and their faces screamed confusion. "Way to act more mature." I heard Brad mumble before they all walked to their rooms to change.

Ugh, I wonder what Audrey was planning.

*****

"Okay so tell me, why do we have to wear these? Not that I'm complaining, I am quite comfortable in these." Tristan said, leaning back on the car seat with a relaxed slouch. "Yeah McVey, tell us why we need to wear this to your girl friend's house." Connor sniggered, Brad laughing quietly beside him as he fixed his bandana.

"First of all, stop calling Aubrey as my girlfriend. And second, I don't know why we need to wear this, she didn't tell me why." I shrugged and Brad scrunched his nose at me, "So you're telling me that you just agreed with her? Geez, man, you're already whipped." He chuckled.

I just politely flipped him off before looking down at my phone to see a new message from Audrey.

Audrey0203: Oh yeah, just a heads up! I have some friends over so yeah, you'll like them I promise.

I just grinned at her message, the feeling of being slightly angered with her slowly fading away.

James McVey: mmh, sure, because you're a big fan and you know my dislikes and likes. *smirky face*