Chapter 3 - Melancholic Day

CHAPTER 3 - MELANCHOLIC DAY

Aubrey's POV

I looked back and flinched visibly. My face turned into a deep scowl as it went paler by the second.

"Stupid little bastard at the nerve!" I muttered underneath my breath as I feel my fists clenching.

"Hey babe, where were you last night? Been waiting for you, did you miss me?" he said, the voice that I thought that were once the sound of an angel now sounded too rough and too low.

I glared at him through my lashes and bit my tongue to prevent myself from cussing at him right there. He noticed and his expression turned into the look of confusion. Hah, confusion my ass.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a soft voice, although it sounded like it was sincere, I know for a reason that he just wanted to keep his act on being a loyal boyfriend.

I looked at him and my eyes narrowed at him, "You betrayed me!" I growled, causing some people to look our way, "You were so damn late yesterday! I waited for you for more than 30 fucking minutes!" I added, trying to hold back my tears.

"Ohh that, you're mad right now just because of that? Babe I was busy, you know in the football team and the projects going on n-" "Busy!" I interupted, "Busy with what? Trying to get into another girl's pants or busy trying to find another slut whore!" I screamed, feeling my body shake as I held back my violent actions.

"Oh come on babe, I-I was busy practicing the football team and I needed to finish my projects early to get extra points."

"Oh really?!" I snapped, grabbing the colar of his polo shirt and pulling him down so his eyes were on the level with mine, "I saw you with a girl! And you had the freaking nerve to kiss her underneath our tree!" I yelled, letting go of his collar and slapping him across his face, hard.

The sound of my hand colliding with his cheek was heard through the whole hallway, everyone was quiet after and I decided to break it. "I hope you have fun with your new slut whore, and also I hope you have fun fucking around with every girl in this school." I said in a low voice before strutting to the restroom, I had to keep my cool someway.

I locked the door of the restroom and walked to the sink, washing my face as I sighed. My ears were turning red again and that was always bad news. My emotions go off guard when my ears are red, weird but it's reasonable.

As I dried my face with some damp tissue, the bell rang, signalling for it to be the start of classes. Well this is certainly going to be a long day.

* * * * * *

"Are you freaking crazy?!" I yelled, feeling the mushy feeling of the slushy on my shoulders and neck. I glared at the freshman student who accidentally tripped and spilled his slushy all over me.

"Aubrey, you need to calm down. I have some extra clothes for you to borrow, come on just leave the guy alone." my bestfriend, Drew, said, and Drew is a girl by the way. Meanwhile my other friend, Celia, wiped the slushy bits off of me and then after we went to the restroom.

"I hate this day so much." I grumbled, slipping on Drew's extra shirt. She was a lot smaller than me so it was tight around me, but I had a jacket so I put the jacket over me to cover myself up.

"Hey, just remember you got a follow from the whole The Vamps band." Celia said, trying to cheer me up and I did because I thought about me and James's conversation last night.

"Yeah, I am so jealous." Drew pouted, tying her hair up in a bun and then smiling softly at me.

"Oh hush, you got a follow from Connor and Tristan." I said to Drew and she perked up, "Yeah!"

The bell rang again, signalling the end of lunch and we sighed.

"Back to reality."

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but it had to be posted so yah...

Tnx for the votes, hope you guys will continue supporting us, and don't forget to invite your friends to read and vote for this fanfic.❤️

Also check out our other fanfics:
-Jailed in Earth
-Chatoyant
-Let out the Beast
-Depart [EXO's Tao]
-oneshots
-The Flower Kitty || muke
-Little White Carnation || muke
-Luke Lemonbar || muke one-shot
-Pretty in Disguise

Hope you Enjoy!! LoVe YoU<3